Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm hoping the realistic plan here is two running backs in this class:

A speed back: Bijan Robinson
    And a power back: Jay'Veon Sunday

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.

lololol they are never getting either you idiot.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    247 lists him at 5'10 190. Huddle made me doubt that. Visit pictures confirm he is atleast 6'0. Time for the B words?
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like this guy
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    Just fucking get Bijan Robinson And Sam Adams Boston lager and none of this dick Newton, Lionel Richie Sunday, or Zack “who paid you to put us in your top 11” Evans

Bijan AND Sam. Just fucking close I don’t care how many bags gotta move.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    I hope this Sunday kid could play Safety or ILB thoooooooo
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Domicillo said:

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.

Boston lager is coming here. Sr gets it... cool it.
    Never said he wasn't but Huffman already has him crystal balled to A&M. He must know something to make that prediction so early especially with UW's recent resurgence and Adams growing up in Washington. If Adams does pick UW, great, but like I said even if he does he might end up playing CB. I consider him an athlete and I think that's what UW is recruiting him as.
    Adams is being recruited by UW as a RB. He’s got his two CBs to A&M before he got his UW offer. UW is taking two RBs next year. None of this is hard.
    No he's not. UW told him when they offered that they're recruiting him as an athlete for either side of the ball and it depends on how his body develops and what position he prefers.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Domicillo said:

Never said he wasn't but Huffman already has him crystal balled to A&M. He must know something to make that prediction so early especially with UW's recent resurgence and Adams growing up in Washington. If Adams does pick UW, great, but like I said even if he does he might end up playing CB. I consider him an athlete and I think that's what UW is recruiting him as.
    Adams is being recruited by UW as a RB. He’s got his two CBs to A&M before he got his UW offer. UW is taking two RBs next year. None of this is hard.
    No he's not. UW told him when they offered that they're recruiting him as an athlete for either side of the ball and it depends on how his body develops and what position he prefers.
    Yeah and they told Egbuka they're recruiting him for both sides because Lake fucks, and Lubick was on his way out, but he's still gonna play WR. Just like they told Sama and Taki that they could play on either side, but they were always going to be on the DL. Adams is an RB. It's really not that hard.

lololol they are never getting either you idiot.
    I'll be the one who bumps this later when they do.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    finally got around to watching it and, like some said, he's certainly not a burner (that is USC would never offer him), but there is no doubt he has great instincts to be decisive at the right moment and he also has patience to wait for his blockers to get the hole open.

I also like that this is one of those hudls where the guy takes a lot of contact and doesn't lose his balance or fall down. Seems very strong both with his upper and lower body. I think I recall guys like Dollars where the entire tape shows them in space and never dealing with contact.

I like him.

Domicillo said:

Yeah and they told Egbuka they're recruiting him for both sides because Lake fucks, and Lubick was on his way out, but he's still gonna play WR. Just like they told Sama and Taki that they could play on either side, but they were always going to be on the DL. Adams is an RB. It's really not that hard.
    He's tall and skinny. Built like a WR. Already wears a shoulder brace in high school, likely from a torn labrum. Physically he's not a clear cut RB in college and durability would be a concern if he does play RB in college.

It's stupid to equate the recruitment of other recruits to Adams. They're all different. Adams is likely a WR or CB in college.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion

JFC, are you fucking serious?

Leave this shit to DDY, you fucking tool
    CaptainPJ said:

Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion

I can be excited about the possibility of adding some cool black names to the roster instead names like Richard Newton.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

I can be excited about the possibility of adding some cool black names to the roster instead names like Richard Newton.
    Which makes you a complete tool bag.

Now go clear the table for your 2 dads and tee up an episode of “This Is Us.”

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

Which makes you a complete tool bag.

Now go clear the table for your 2 dads and tee up an episode of “This Is Us.”

What the fuck are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with anybody liking the sound of black names over boring ass white names. Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking white knight PC bitch. I'm half black. I can say whatever the fuck I want about black names. Eat a dick.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You are definitely white. Very very white.

You are definitely white. Very very white.

I'm not. Black dad. White mom. Are you saying I don't "sound black enough"? Hmmmm?
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited January 2019
    Not that there is anything wrong with that

jk lol...
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You are such a fag.

You are such a fag.

Yeah that's what I thought, bitch.