Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

These guys are pretty good at evaluating. Not saying "trust the coaches", because I don't, but I do give them the benefit of the doubt on a couple of things;. Evaluation and development. If he's slow they'll make him faster.

All that said, average 4* at RB recruiting or drink bleach and go away bonerpop, you fucking teen girl stalking piece of shit.

Hey if we going to bash stalking teenage kids then I am out
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ccharanza said:

DeepDawg said:

ccharanza said:

This kid is my neighbor and he isn't the fastest guy on the field, although he's not anywhere close to the slowest. He does have good pull away speed once he is in the open field but the thing that has impressed me the most watching him play is his balance and ability to get through the hole and break tackles. At 1st glance he doesn't look like a big hulked up kid but his lower body is built like a tank. I can't tell you the amount of times i've seen him work through a hole off balance and stay on his feet and just run right through tacklers.

How did you find us?
    I like to keep track of recruiting and where local kids are going and I knew he was going to visit Washington this weekend so I just typed it in Google and here I am.
    How do you feel about bleach? Do you own a funnel?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

These guys are pretty good at evaluating. Not saying "trust the coaches", because I don't, but I do give them the benefit of the doubt on a couple of things;. Evaluation and development. If he's slow they'll make him faster.

All that said, average 4* at RB recruiting or drink bleach and go away bonerpop, you fucking teen girl stalking piece of shit.

Hey if we going to bash stalking teenage kids then I am out
    He’s paid to stock teens with Y chromosomes
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't get this at all because Sam Adams seems to be a UW lean on Twitter.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    Standard Supporter
    An offer list of UW, Arkansas, and Baylor so far is nothing to scoff at and wonder who will be next now. Would love for him to be the thunder to the thunder to an explosive lightning, for instance:

If you don't swing, you can't get a hit (notice KB listed!): https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/zachary-evans-186957#school-interests

And this sunny spell in Seattle won't last so thinking about doing some TBS down in Tucson soon: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/bijan-robinson-185273#school-interests

Previously committed to ASU: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/daniyel-ngata-211570#school-interests
  • honeybadger40honeybadger40 Member Posts: 60
    There's nothing more I like to do than to check out the legs on a teen boy, that being said based on these photos I can see why the neighbor says he busts through tons of tackles.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't get this at all because Sam Adams seems to be a UW lean on Twitter.

We're probably taking 2 RBs in the next class. We wanted to take 2 in this class but could only land 1 good one.

He looks good in traffic but awkward in space which is strange.
    What good one?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    His film looks awkward but he doesn’t seem to get caught and the awkwardness seems to work for him ... makes me wonder if there is some kind of growing into his body or just learning how to utilize it better that results in unlocking future potential

His style is hard to compare to but the name that comes to my mind is Billy Joe Dupree ... I’m not saying he is Bille Joe Dupree so don’t twist.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    And I’d be shocked if we aren’t taking 2 RBs in next years class
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    I'm hoping the realistic plan here is two running backs in this class:

A speed back: Bijan Robinson
    And a power back: Jay'Veon Sunday

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.
    Swaye's Wigwam

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.

Boston lager is coming here. Sr gets it... cool it.
    Swaye's Wigwam

*cook
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Never said he wasn't but Huffman already has him crystal balled to A&M. He must know something to make that prediction so early especially with UW's recent resurgence and Adams growing up in Washington. If Adams does pick UW, great, but like I said even if he does he might end up playing CB. I consider him an athlete and I think that's what UW is recruiting him as.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Boner thinking this is his Zion (that was the kids that got the Poly recruiting going, right?) to get the Texas pipeline going?