Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

College Doog's Apple Cup Report

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Went to the game yesterday on a crisp foggy and fucking cold Saturday Friday afternoon in a sea of purple there were a shit ton of Coogs there.

Anyways, the stadium is nice, but it's not anything special. Yeah it's closer to the field and feels more intimate, but the atmosphere wasn't any different, wasn't any louder, just a nicer viewing experience.

Most of the Coogs were fine. There was a current coog student sitting in front of me with a Macklemore haircut, terrible acne, and a squeaky ass voice. He talked a lot of shit after WSU went up 10-3 but shut up after that.

There were a bunch of coogs that couldn't wait to pee in the honey buckets so they whipped their dicks out facing Montlake Blvd and pissed on the fence. How little self respect do you have to have to do something like that? I yelled at one particularly douchey looking guy as I walked by and he mumbled something drunkenly and flipped me off. Huge fag.

There's a strange dichotomy among the fans of both teams. Students at WSU are much trashier than UW students (sorry Harv but it's true) but the older UW fans are generally trashier than the old Coogs I encountered.

The majority of Husky fans in the stadium looked like they were in their 20's or 30's which is troubling because they don't remember good football. Most of them were doogs. The guys sitting around me kept calling for Miley Cyrus in the first half. Price shut them up in the second half. Assholes. One of them argued with me that Timu shouldn't have been penalized for targeting and that football was becoming pussified. All this while the Cougar player was stumbling off the field.

I know we make fun of the team for dancing all the fucking time but it was actually kind of fun when it happened yesterday. DMX came over the speakers and the Husky players started dancing and the stadium did too. Kind of cool. Would have been nice if they didn't go 3 and out on the next possession. In retrospect fuck dancing.

Our D-Line looked rather crisp yesterday. Evan Hudson was a beast as was Kikakakaha.

How many times do you see defensive PI penalties called because players don't turn around? At least once a game. It happened twice yesterday and has been happening all season. Fucking coach that up. If you don't turn around as a cornerback you're gonna get flagged. Read the receivers eyes. That's high school shit. Christ.

Went into the game pretty indifferent but once it started I really didn't want to lose to the fucking Coogs, so in the end I welcomed the result against my better judgement. We're stuck with Sark for the long haul. Fuck.

Fuck you coogs.

Comments