Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We've been subtweeted

Mycah Pittman, Gee Scott and company have been subtweeting us all day. Here’s a couple examples above. A bunch of even more specific “not an OKG’’ comments have also been in some of these threads across twitter as well.

Let’s check each other on that shit/not tweet crap like this at recruits. Even if we are right (It’s just SPECULATION unless you are in the KNOW) this is the type of stuff that makes it easy to create the negative perception of the team in communities that we need to be in on in order to get to the next level.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    WTF is Gee Scott?

Is it like Jee Scott or Guy Scott like the French Canadians would say?

And why not just G. Scott? Like my homey G.Gordon Liddy?

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Guess Peterman was right? Dennis, care to comment?

Besides, build it and they will come.

If questionable people knock on the door and are unwilling to abide by the rules then they can find another bar to drown their sorrows.

As my father-in-law always says "he who has the gold makes the rules"
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    The most general of husky we’s, not even just fans or the recruiting nutcases. It’s a flaw in Pete’s messaging too as @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi have talked about exhaustively. Biggins/Huffman and other recruiting guys got the whole thing started today just making jokes and then it went kind crazy with people piling on. It’s all kind funny until you realize how bad the perception of the program is in some circles.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    edited December 2018
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Domicillo said:

The most general of husky we’s, not even just fans or the recruiting nutcases. It’s a flaw in Pete’s messaging too as @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi have talked about exhaustively. Biggins/Huffman and other recruiting guys got the whole thing started today just making jokes and then it went kind crazy with people piling on. It’s all kind funny until you realize how bad the perception of the program is in some circles.

Yeah, but Petersen doesn't give a fuck.

Rightish or wrongish you can't argue with his recent recruiting success and upward team trajectory.

Getting my blood pressure about this kind of stuff isn't worth my personal time anymore because good stuff is happening.

I'm more interested in listening to a blasted and wasted coker pod after we finish with the best crootin class in UW history.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I personally trust the guy that has won double digit games for us in the last 3 years. Fucker drives us nuts sometimes, but has been delivering tha goods. If he does not get us in to the finals in the next 3 years he might be damaged goods, and there is a world we would be better without him
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Let’s use caution when following grown men’s tweets about teenagers. . . .

OK!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

It’s actually really funny when you consider stressing over a 17 year old’s opinion for unproven coaches that will probably end up in a car lot in 3 years

Season results and player development >> entitled dipshit that will de/recommit.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Deleted the link from another thread on recruiting bored since it appears to be a topic here, but when I was poking fun at USC fans for firing all their black coaches and it was a bad look a quook chimed in with this:

Said it has circulated various recruiting boreds, and recruits joke about it as well. Perception is reality (unless it’s the perception that USC is racist for firing all their black coaches because USC is invincible apparently...)
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

Deleted the link from another thread on recruiting bored since it appears to be a topic here, but when I was poking fun at USC fans for firing all their black coaches and it was a bad look a quook chimed in with this:

Said it has circulated various recruiting boreds, and recruits joke about it as well. Perception is reality (unless it’s the perception that USC is racist for firing all their black coaches because USC is invincible apparently...)

I blame Texas for preventing Kennedy Lewis from tripping up here. But seriously, not offering Tre’Shaun will keep haunting us?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Good thing we don’t have a coach stupid enough to recruit Circles >>> Players
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I blame Texas for preventing Kennedy Lewis from tripping up here. But seriously, not offering Tre’Shaun will keep haunting us?
    Is Joey Thomas still an insufferable whining bitch?