Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Redbox Bowl

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You are young, and stupid, so your confusion is understandable. I'm your huckeberry, so listen up.

During Oregon's run, and Washington's decline, there were many refrains by DAWG fans that were meant as weak af shit talk to oregon.

One of them was "win a Rose Bowl and then pop off@ and various derivations thereof.

Others were "win a natty", "gimmick offense", "gay uniforms," and about 20 others I could rattle off if I wanted to.

And the best was that Oregon was only doing well because the conference was down, which was ridiculous and, now, inconvenient.

So you see, that's the relationship. It has as much to do with nerve as you have to do with the UW Seattle campus (the real UW).

It is only meant to minimize your hated rival's accomplishments. It's not intended to be a defense of a doctoral thesis.

Understand now?

Save your energy kid.

UW's better than Oregon. Pac-12 Champs. Nuff said.
    Probably why UW lost to Oregon.
    And then won the conference. Champions. Losers lose.
    Cool. You still lost to Oregon. Losers lose.
    Oregon won a battle. UW won the war. We the Champs. Y'all the chumps.
    This is your worst smack.
    There's no trumping Pac-12 Champs. All of UW's conference losses are now meaningless. There are no moral victories for Oregon because they beat the Champs during the regular season. Either you're the champs or you're not. Nothing else matters.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

That bowl always has the worst names, such as the Foster Farms Bowl, the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, and my favorite of all, the Diamond Walnut San Francisco Bowl.

Time to ban ZoneUW. Been lurking here forever and he never makes a valuable post.

Though I agree about the name of this and a few other bowls. But that's it. Otherwise, you bring nothing to the table and should be banned.
    This is weak
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

The Alamo Bowl collapse, followed by no bowl game, followed by a Vegas Bowl beat down, followed by the Red Box bowl and yet Oregon fans have the nerve to talk shit about UW not winning new year's six bowl games.

The difference is, we know we suck, you think you are sweet....
    You know Oregon sucks and yet you're still bragging about an Oregon Rose Bowl win five years ago? Yeah sure bud.

I'm on record saying UW has a slim chance at beating Ohio State with Browning at QB. My point is and has always been UW will be much better with a much better talent at the QB position. Are you stupid enough to disagree?
    Hahahahahaha

Do you know how many of you fucksticks talked about the Tui season until Chip finally popped off in 2012? Don’t be a hypocrite...
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

That bowl always has the worst names, such as the Foster Farms Bowl, the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, and my favorite of all, the Diamond Walnut San Francisco Bowl.

Time to ban ZoneUW. Been lurking here forever and he never makes a valuable post.

Though I agree about the name of this and a few other bowls. But that's it. Otherwise, you bring nothing to the table and should be banned.
    This is weak
    Yes. It is, isn't it?

You can go fuck off now shit lips.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

The Alamo Bowl collapse, followed by no bowl game, followed by a Vegas Bowl beat down, followed by the Red Box bowl and yet Oregon fans have the nerve to talk shit about UW not winning new year's six bowl games.

You know Oregon sucks and yet you're still bragging about an Oregon Rose Bowl win five years ago? Yeah sure bud.

I'm on record saying UW has a slim chance at beating Ohio State with Browning at QB. My point is and has always been UW will be much better with a much better talent at the QB position. Are you stupid enough to disagree?
    Hahahahahaha

Do you know how many of you fucksticks talked about the Tui season until Chip finally popped off in 2012? Don’t be a hypocrite...
    This is the simple point sailing over his head.

But it's likely typical of the UW Bothell crowd.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

ntxduck said:

Hahahahahaha

I wasn't one of them. So you're now confirming Oregon fans have become the UW fans they used to mock. Interesting.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

Hahahahahaha

I wasn't one of them. So you're now confirming Oregon fans have become the UW fans they used to mock. Interesting.
    Sure you weren’t...
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Hahahahahaha

Sure you weren’t...
    actually, i'm sure he wasn't. that was 18 years ago. he was probably in diapers.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018

You are young, and stupid, so your confusion is understandable. I'm your huckeberry, so listen up.

During Oregon's run, and Washington's decline, there were many refrains by DAWG fans that were meant as weak af shit talk to oregon.

One of them was "win a Rose Bowl and then pop off@ and various derivations thereof.

Others were "win a natty", "gimmick offense", "gay uniforms," and about 20 others I could rattle off if I wanted to.

And the best was that Oregon was only doing well because the conference was down, which was ridiculous and, now, inconvenient.

So you see, that's the relationship. It has as much to do with nerve as you have to do with the UW Seattle campus (the real UW).

It is only meant to minimize your hated rival's accomplishments. It's not intended to be a defense of a doctoral thesis.

Understand now?

Save your energy kid.

UW's better than Oregon. Pac-12 Champs. Nuff said.
    Yeah, you're talking about something else. Are you a shape shifter?

Mods! @Swaye !!!!
    Mods! @DeanWinchesterDawg69!!!