Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pappy Bush sells couch

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

CSB Tim. So back in 84 I was in DC with Uncle Snow who had a close fren on the secret service. Back in them days security was looser because the A-Rabs were just high jacking planes instead of crashing them into buildings. So I got to take the private secret service tour of the WH in old executive office building. They took us in Veep Bush’s office and I got to sit at his desk and play with the pens and what not.

Cool story bro'.

Did you see anyone on the tour?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,964 Founders Club

CSB Tim. So back in 84 I was in DC with Uncle Snow who had a close fren on the secret service. Back in them days security was looser because the A-Rabs were just high jacking planes instead of crashing them into buildings. So I got to take the private secret service tour of the WH in old executive office building. They took us in Veep Bush’s office and I got to sit at his desk and play with the pens and what not.

Cool story bro'.

Did you see anyone on the tour?
    Didn’t meet the Gipper. Sad. Might have passed Jim Baker in the hall or something.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    He was an actual bad ass war hero.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Mrs Lebam's brother was head guy for investigating and approving WH visitors. I will have to get the years he was there. Then he was head security guy at Justice, lots of cool stories about running senators and other VIPs out of reserved parking. Remember him saying Holder was an asshole.

Anyway cool story