Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mad Son's Ramblings: Post-OSU

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2013 in Tug Tavern

imageMad Son's Ramblings: Post-OSU

While some Husky fans believe that the impressive win over lowly Oregon State signals some sort of sea change in Sark's career, Mad Son begs to differ in this week's Ramblings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    If you can't see that this was the 23rd "turn the corner" win in Sark's career then I can't help you.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If you can't see that this was the 23rd "turn the corner" win in Sark's career then I can't help you.

Nascarkisian

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    I hadn't really thought of a really crappy team going after Sark. With his short term contract and shrinking buyout, he might be attractive to a shitty program, looking for a turn-around.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,495 Swaye's Wigwam
    The game in Corvallis wasn't a "turn the corner" game at all, at least not in my opinion. It was a sigh of relief that we can still recruit great talent, at least at a few key positions. 4 minutes into that game it was apparent to everyone there that they didn't belong on the field with us. OSU fans were screaming in disgust. The stadium was only a third full at half time. Basically I'm trying to say that for 1 game I had the illusion that we were an elite Pac 12 team. Seriously, we shit-fucked them so badly that down here in SW WA all the beavers radio/tv shows are acting afraid to even talk about the game. Between this game and the Oregon curbstomp (where even their fans are questioning whether they'll win a national title in this era) things are at least starting to look up for UW and WSU fans.