Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jayden Williams, 2019 3* DB, Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered 11/15/18)

Comments

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Uh, yikes

Those numbers are almost identical to Criddell and Dollars were so I don't want to hear that as reasoning why we backed off of them anymore.
    edited November 2018

Ok fruit cakes, come the fuck down. If jimmy has him higher on his board there has to be a reason

Maybe it's cause Jimmy isn't going to be here in two months, and we're about to have a mass exodus....
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He goes to Centennial and doesn't even have offers from Mountain West schools. I don't get it.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018

The CB's are rolling in.

Really? People think he is going to pick us over nobody? Tuff call.
    One of your better posts.

Malik Putney is probably so mad right now

Mishael Powell and Dontae McMillan gotta be wondering what the fuck is going on too
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

The CB's are rolling in.

Really? People think he is going to pick us over nobody? Tuff call.
    One of your few good posts.
    Really? I thought it was a fag post.
    edited November 2018
    It's a big dick offer. UW is saying to everybody else "we're better than you and we know it. We're better at evaluating talent than you. We're better at developing talent than you. We'll offer this kid with zero offers and turn him into an all-conference performer." Jimmy gets the benefit of the doubt from me all day long. I love bringing in a kid or two with a serious chip on their shoulder. This kid has everything to prove and will play with that attitude and swag we like. I also love my point being proved that OKG's can be anybody from any background as long as they're good enough players and good dudes. Last two offers to kids from Narbonne in L.A. and Centennial in Compton.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ok fruit cakes, come the fuck down. If jimmy has him higher on his board there has to be a reason

*calm
    @creepycoug care to chime in?
    MakaDawg said:

It's a big dick offer. UW is saying to everybody else "we're better than you and we know it. We're better at evaluating talent than you. We're better at developing talent than you. We'll offer this kid with zero offers and turn him into an all-conference performer." Jimmy gets the benefit of the doubt from me all day long. I love bringing in a kid or two with a serious chip on their shoulder. This kid has everything to prove and will play with that attitude and swag we like. I also love my point being proven that OKG's can be anybody from any background as long as they're good enough players and good dudes. Last two offers to kids from Narbonne in L.A. and Centennial in Compton.

Looks like UW isn't avoiding black players from the hood. Sorry, you were wrong.
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

MakaDawg said:

It's a big dick offer. UW is saying to everybody else "we're better than you and we know it. We're better at evaluating talent than you. We're better at developing talent than you. We'll offer this kid with zero offers and turn him into an all-conference performer." Jimmy gets the benefit of the doubt from me all day long. I love bringing in a kid or two with a serious chip on their shoulder. This kid has everything to prove and will play with that attitude and swag we like. I also love my point being proven that OKG's can be anybody from any background as long as they're good enough players and good dudes. Last two offers to kids from Narbonne in L.A. and Centennial in Compton.

Looks like UW isn't avoiding black players from the hood. Sorry, you were wrong.
    Uhhhhh...
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Malik Putney is probably so mad right now

He got fucked over in HS by some girl went JUCO cuz of it
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Maybe it's cause Jimmy isn't going to be here in two months, and we're about to have a mass exodus....
    This post looks stupid already but its gonna age reeeeal well.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

*calm
    @creepycoug care to chime in?
    I hate you!
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

It's a big dick offer. UW is saying to everybody else "we're better than you and we know it. We're better at evaluating talent than you. We're better at developing talent than you. We'll offer this kid with zero offers and turn him into an all-conference performer." Jimmy gets the benefit of the doubt from me all day long. I love bringing in a kid or two with a serious chip on their shoulder. This kid has everything to prove and will play with that attitude and swag we like. I also love my point being proved that OKG's can be anybody from any background as long as they're good enough players and good dudes. Last two offers to kids from Narbonne in L.A. and Centennial in Compton.

Oh great, we're not leveling up in recruiting any more! We're back to outsmarting everyone with Mountain West bullshit! This is great! Everything's great! This has totally worked out for us in the past!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Centennial Huskies are in Corona the burbs not Compton. "Southern California Superiority Guy". But they are a one of the best high school programs in the country. Not bad for a public school.

The IE is fertile football ground now. Families move to it for the schools and sports programs

Demographics are shifting. A diverse population
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Oh great, we're not leveling up in recruiting any more! We're back to outsmarting everyone with Mountain West bullshit! This is great! Everything's great! This has totally worked out for us in the past!
    Generally I would agree but Jimmy Lake is an evaluation demigod. No reason to expect this to be Kyler Manu redux.