Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

@Rubberfist

Are you a RHJH/LW invalid also? We got dirtysoufdawg, BTP (although he's a KJH clown), me... Who else?

Yup
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

@Rubberfist

Are you a RHJH/LW invalid also? We got dirtysoufdawg, BTP (although he's a KJH clown), me... Who else?

Yup
    What year?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Damn, this isn’t a udub sucks this is a fuck the west coast, all you bitches suck.

Udub really really needs to hit the playoffs this year (perception) or I’m afraid the exodus continues and only continues to worsen. I guess anyone from the west making it would help though I feel like a dirty slut for typing that out.

Been saying this for a while ... the perception of the P12 is a massive problem for UW
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is the type of player we need to level up. Now to have him raise a big middle finger to the pac 12 is disappointing but not surprising.

We need to win a big out of conference game on the national stage to have a chance we these guys, same with ringo ransom and ricks

So Petersen can man up and make the playoff and win a big playoff game, or he can show himself the door
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

@Rubberfist

Yup
    What year?
    Graduated HS in 96.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Rubberfist

Yup
    What year?
    Graduated HS in 96.
    BTP wasn’t even born yet... just sayin.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    This one isn’t quite over yet
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It’s over
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

FirePete said:

It’s over
    You read the part about him wanting to take visits in the Fall right? Look if it’s done right now it’s Oklahoma because he has family on the team. But this Ohio State stuff has come out of nowhere which makes me think it’s just an experience visit. He told UDUB he wants to take his official.

I think he’s in a real similar position as Henry To’oto’o as far as Bama goes. He’s a tweener between DL/OLB for them. Henry was a OLB/ILB tweener. Bama doesn’t necessarily prioritize length but I know for a fact Bama offers and recruits a lot of guys out here to keep us working. Lot of work for a 6’1 kid if he you find those all over the south. I think he loves Bama but I think they’d drop him because they were already telling him to lose weight and get down to 228-230. Take it from an undersized recruit, when coaches are talking about weight and stuff they don’t value you.
    On page 2, there is article where is was measured at 6'1 - 230 at a opening event. Did he gain a bunch of weight?
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

FirePete said:

It’s over
    You read the part about him wanting to take visits in the Fall right? Look if it’s done right now it’s Oklahoma because he has family on the team. But this Ohio State stuff has come out of nowhere which makes me think it’s just an experience visit. He told UDUB he wants to take his official.

I think he’s in a real similar position as Henry To’oto’o as far as Bama goes. He’s a tweener between DL/OLB for them. Henry was a OLB/ILB tweener. Bama doesn’t necessarily prioritize length but I know for a fact Bama offers and recruits a lot of guys out here to keep us working. Lot of work for a 6’1 kid if he you find those all over the south. I think he loves Bama but I think they’d drop him because they were already telling him to lose weight and get down to 228-230. Take it from an undersized recruit, when coaches are talking about weight and stuff they don’t value you.
    On page 2, there is article where is was measured at 6'1 - 230 at a opening event. Did he gain a bunch of weight?
    He played the season around 240-245 cuz he THICC but Bama was jerkin him around saying they even like him at ILB without reps there IF he skimmed down. Just seems like a lot of work for Bama when they basically get anyone they want east of the Mississippi.

Look I know it’s a long shot cuz of OU, but Coach K liked a tweet after the Sav’ell situation implying Banks was their #1 front 7 recruit. And I can’t blame him the kid is the definition of an “OKG”
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

FirePete said:

It’s over

He played the season around 240-245 cuz he THICC but Bama was jerkin him around saying they even like him at ILB without reps there IF he skimmed down. Just seems like a lot of work for Bama when they basically get anyone they want east of the Mississippi.

Look I know it’s a long shot cuz of OU, but Coach K liked a tweet after the Sav’ell situation implying Banks was their #1 front 7 recruit. And I can’t blame him the kid is the definition of an “OKG”
    Keep doing Allah’s work on the twatters LMC

Learn to spell Keishawn you idiot! HAHAHAHAHA!
    I fucking hate the auto correct of Keishawn to Keyshawn because who the fuck is apple to tell me how to spell Keishawn
    Steve Jobs haunts you from the grave.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not like I thought we had a chance but this clears it up.

'"My recruiting is still open but these three- Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State stand out for me."

Oregon, USC and Washington are a few other schools still pushing hard for Banks and he visited all three this off-season.

Oklahoma? OK.
    They put effort into recruiting, we don't. It's really that simple. Some people here think recruiting is just gonna fix itself once we win games, but it turns out that even having the #1 defense in the country doesn't matter if you can't sell it. Meanwhile Oklahoma is able to sell playing time on a genuinely shittastic defense. I'm shocked.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Not like I thought we had a chance but this clears it up.

'"My recruiting is still open but these three- Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio State stand out for me."

Oregon, USC and Washington are a few other schools still pushing hard for Banks and he visited all three this off-season.

Oklahoma? OK.
    They put effort into recruiting, we don't. It's really that simple. Some people here think recruiting is just gonna fix itself once we win games, but it turns out that even having the #1 defense in the country doesn't matter if you can't sell it. Meanwhile Oklahoma is able to sell playing time on a genuinely shittastic defense. I'm shocked.
    I was singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    TacoSoup said:

Don't be salty because you're from the bottom of the hill, BTP. You guys have redeeming qualities as well. Hardy, salt-of-the-earth lowland folk have a place in this world too.

Wrong hill.

Finn Hill is where jack worth shit’s at.