Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* DE, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (Offered)

Comments

• At 6'1", 230 pounds, where would you guys fit him in the scheme?
  • At 6'1", 230 pounds, where would you guys fit him in the scheme?

Either OLB position. Most likely Buck. Benning is 6'2". Joe Mathis was 6'1", Ryan Bowman is 6'0". Even if Banks is 6'1" he'll probably play at around 250, give or take 5 lbs.
  • FirePeteFirePete Posts: 11,720
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

At 6'1", 230 pounds, where would you guys fit him in the scheme?

Either OLB position. Most likely Buck. Benning is 6'2". Joe Mathis was 6'1", Ryan Bowman is 6'0". Even if Banks is 6'1" he'll probably play at around 250, give or take 5 lbs.
    Fuck if Mathis was red shirted fucker would be on a roster right now, instead playing japan or something
    Beno4Life

• Sounds like he’s upset with USC waiting to offer so long because he’s undersized for their model. Says Bama, OU, and UDUB are his top schools and just liked his visit to UDUB that took place three weekends ago. Bama will not have room for this kid so this looks like. OU, UDUB, Oregon, USC.
    backthepackDennis_DeYoungIce_Holmvik
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,642
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    backthepackticodawg
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 2,580
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    It would be a different story if he was from the I.E.
  • Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    Named Jordan though. We've got a chance!

#blackkidwhitename
    Bruh we just missed on TWO #blackkidswhitenames in KYLE Ford and BRU McCoy, not only were there names white, most importantly their mom’s were white.

Jordan’s mom has a burner account and is active on anything about Jordan. Be responsible but love him the fuck up. He’s the number the number 1 Front Seven player not named Sav’ell Smalls.
    dirtysouwfdawgNorwegianHuskySwaye
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Posts: 9,011
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename
    Bruh we just missed on TWO #blackkidswhitenames in KYLE Ford and BRU McCoy, not only were there names white, most importantly their mom’s were white.

Jordan’s mom has a burner account and is active on anything about Jordan. Be responsible but love him the fuck up. He’s the number the number 1 Front Seven player not named Sav’ell Smalls.
    Bru is not a white name.

Horace is, I'll grant you that.

And Justin Flowe >>>> Banks, though I love Banks.
    NEsnake12NorwegianHuskySwaye
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Posts: 1,194
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    edited April 16

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

Number 1 player may be the wrong wording I guess.

The separation between Flowe and Botelho is not very wide margin like Jordan Banks and the rest of the DL class. It’s also based on roster fit. When OL get used Bandes, Tui, Tuli, Taimani, Paama and then they have to worry about doubling one of them while Banks rotates down, he’s an absolute match up nightmare. I also have 0 confidence in getting Banks but somehow have even less in Flowe.
    HillsboroDuckNeighbor2972Beno4LifeNorwegianHusky

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

Number 1 player may be the wrong wording I guess.

The separation between Flowe and Botelho is not very wide margin like Jordan Banks and the rest of the DL class. It’s also based on roster fit. When OL get used Bandes, Tui, Tuli, Taimani, Paama and then they have to worry about doubling one of them while Banks rotates down, he’s an absolute match up nightmare. I also have 0 confidence in getting Banks but somehow have even less in Flowe.
    AGREE. we have 0.00% shot with Flowe, like a 0.81% shot with Banks.

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

POTD
    LaMichael_CorleoneExtraChrisBAlCzervik
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 43,734
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary
    edited April 16

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

As many rings as Lebron
    HillsboroDuck
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 3,190
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

POTD
    Wait, that wasn't intentional?
    HillsboroDuck