Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TacoSoup said:

dnc said:

BayDawg said:

With all these young explosive players available why are we settling on Fuller returning punts? It makes zero sense to me.

Pete values safety more than explosiveness. He wants someone who won't make mistakes first and foremost.
    I think he’s stubborn too. He handpicked Fuller. He was even talking about how good of a punt returner he would be when we had Pettis.
    Could also be that he saw Fuller return punts in practice in 16 and 17, when we? were competent at punt return blocking.

I presume last year, early on, they saw the god-awfulness and told him to essentially wave the white flag unless it's perfect.

/end of glass-half-full view
    I honestly don't give a shit about our lack of punt returns when you consider how atrocious our kick and punt coverage was.
    Abundance
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Any word on this kid?
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

Any word on this kid?

Roof dropped something that said it was serious
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

FirePete said:

Any word on this kid?

serious or cataclysmic?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

FirePete said:

Any word on this kid?

serious or cataclysmic?
    If Roof say ms so it’s always cataclysmic you peKKKerwoods
  • Options
    chuck said:

If this class gets topped off by Banks I'll be dooging pretty hard. If it ends with both Banks and Smalls I might turn almost as TBS gay as the hardcore gays that lurk in this joint. Just the idea has me feeling confused and conflicted.

@chuck HIV coming out of the closet was always chinevitable IMO.

We’re getting both.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

If this class gets topped off by Banks I'll be dooging pretty hard. If it ends with both Banks and Smalls I might turn almost as TBS gay as the hardcore gays that lurk in this joint. Just the idea has me feeling confused and conflicted.

We’re getting both.
    Ughhh. I'm feeling ill. Also theres a big, brown, itchy spot on my back. Think I should see a doctor?
  • Options
    chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

We’re getting both.
    Ughhh. I'm feeling ill. Also theres a big, brown, itchy spot on my back. Think I should see a doctor?
    I would definitely consult an expert.

@StrongArmCobra, any tips?
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Sounds like @chuck is finally starting to GET this recruiting for-arm. Welcome brother.

gunt.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,870
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

It’s called an erection chuck. Much like becoming aroused by the thought of banging a hot piece of ass, tbs’ing also causes like throbbers with the thought of landing said or multiple croots.

Play with it... or not.

Welcome to the dark side of the under belly.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This guy has a cheat code...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    This was the best info Sonics gave. Banks is a must get.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

In good standing with Banks. His other top schools are Ohio State, Alabama which are both slow playing him currently and Oklahoma which has moved on. Coach K has down a good job developing a relationship with Jordan and his mom and we are definitely showing the most love which is standing out to the family. i would be a little surprised if we didn't wrap him him after his official during the USC weekend. He has also developed a relationship with Smalls which helps and getting him would help with Smalls.

In Ruth's article he mentioned some nebulous November visit to Tuscaloosa. No specifics or anything, so yeah it sounds like bama is kind of stringing him along.

He doesn't even have a visit set up for tOSU and Oklahoma has already used theirs. So yeah he's obviously there for the taking.