Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Before this thread gets over taken with off topic hot talk similar to the Rome Odunze thread, let’s plan to actually meet up to welcome recruits at the USC game. I don’t know what we have to do to incentivize this but get as drunk as possible & let’s have party where the theme is landing the #1 Cali Prospect on UDUBs board.

How much lube should I bring?
    how much lube ya got?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing. Just wanted to bump to make sure we all remember Jordan Banks is the # 1 player and most pivotal domino out there who has not removed us from consideration. I would put him right up there with # 1 player period. Anyone else wanna talk about how awesome he is?

Can we send countless tweets at him letting him know how truly obsessed TBS’s we are???

Just fucking with ya, keep doing Allah’s work.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

“They’re not just connecting with me but my family as well and that’s important to me. I’ve already visited before and I love the family vibe there. Coach Pete’s Built For Life Program is great and really fits me and I love the fan base too so Washington is a school I’m really high on right now.”

Second kid this cycle who has now specifically singled out the fan base as a positive factor in their recruitment.

Yeah, people should totally stop tweeting out our top targets right @Tequilla?
    Totally missing the point that I was making
    New bored motto?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Okay, for the film nerds, how does he compare to Smalls? Same realm?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Nothing. Just wanted to bump to make sure we all remember Jordan Banks is the # 1 player and most pivotal domino out there who has not removed us from consideration. I would put him right up there with # 1 player period. Anyone else wanna talk about how awesome he is?

Key to a happy life is to have low expectations
    Key statement in the success of my sexual endeavors
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Okay, for the film nerds, how does he compare to Smalls? Same realm?

Yes. He’s smaller but he’s more explosive.
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    To me there is absolutely zero question that he is in savell smalls territory.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
    Penace said:

Pretty sure that fudgepack and LMC been beating their chest that he is our numbero uno prospect on our boards
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

Penace said:

Pretty sure that fudgepack and LMC been beating their chest that he is our numbero uno prospect on our boards
    They're wrong
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

Penace said:

They're wrong
    Definitely right