Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pole: Dumbest thing anyone's ever said on this bored

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Boobs please come back d00d we need you now more than ever - @Doogstone

Don't mind me. Keep circle jerking each other. So dependent on each others approval. Trying to put down others to prop yourselves up. This thread is basically a bunch of 40 year pathetic old man doing the same shit kids do a recess except it's even worse doing it on a message board. "Who has the dumbest post of all time?" What a bunch of fags pandering for chins and likes. It's sad to see how emasculated men have become these days. Especially those past their prime. Does this thread make you feel better about yourself @dnc. You and @creepycoug should join a club.

I don't give a fuck about anybody's approval I stand by what I said. Nobody can objectively watch Trey Lowe's high school highlights versus Barry Sanders' high school highlights and say Sanders' highlights are better. There's a maximum level of vision and elusiveness that a RB can reach. Lowe's high school highlights exemplify that maximum. It doesn't get any better than that at the high school level in terms of vision and elusiveness. Can he replicate it at the college and NFL levels like Sanders did? I have no idea. But I hope he gets a chance to try.

You are super gay.
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Posts: 7,626
    November 25 in Hardcore Husky Board

With Bryant and Adam's. Equal combination of defense and balance on offense as I've seen this year. Judging by what I saw at SC last night, UW would smoke ND by 10.

We're only team I've seen who could beat Bama. Lawrence would struggle mightely vs UW's db's.

With Bryant we beat Auburn (remember Pup said we'd lose to Auburn only because no hunter Bryant, which proved true). Pete beat Oregon without him, Henry missed. No way Cal wins with Bryant. He's been the missing piece all year.

UW is a playoff team right now. Certainly top 4.

Anyone care to challenge Pup? I warn you, it prolly wont end well for yous'

PLSS

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

Don't mind me. Keep circle jerking each other. So dependent on each others approval. Trying to put down others to prop yourselves up. This thread is basically a bunch of 40 year pathetic old man doing the same shit kids do a recess except it's even worse doing it on a message board. "Who has the dumbest post of all time?" What a bunch of fags pandering for chins and likes. It's sad to see how emasculated men have become these days. Especially those past their prime. Does this thread make you feel better about yourself @dnc. You and @creepycoug should join a club.

I don't give a fuck about anybody's approval I stand by what I said. Nobody can objectively watch Trey Lowe's high school highlights versus Barry Sanders' high school highlights and say Sanders' highlights are better. There's a maximum level of vision and elusiveness that a RB can reach. Lowe's high school highlights exemplify that maximum. It doesn't get any better than that at the high school level in terms of vision and elusiveness. Can he replicate it at the college and NFL levels like Sanders did? I have no idea. But I hope he gets a chance to try.

You are super gay.
    Good job. You sure got me good. I'm sure you'll get a lot chins for this one and feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Trey Lowe actually looks better than Barry Sanders in high school - @BallzDeep

Seems like you care
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club

Tie:

"Put in Haener"

and

"Hire Mora for Washington head coach, will be just like Don James."

Pete Carroll

HTH
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Trey Lowe actually looks better than Barry Sanders in high school - @BallzDeep

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,986
    Rye tin

Seems like you care
    A lot.

Too soon?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Rye tin
    @RaceBannon being an alpha male on a death row