Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump can't stand the rain

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

I suspect there is more to this story than has been reported here but if this is the entirety of the story I’d agree with you PT.

What do you mean “more to the story?” The White House specifically said they were cancelling because of the weather.

This is a classic example of a mindless trump follower - even when the dipshit says something there is still a window of denial.

You and Sledog are two sides to the same coin. And neither of you can see that.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2018

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

I suspect there is more to this story than has been reported here but if this is the entirety of the story I’d agree with you PT.

What do you mean “more to the story?” The White House specifically said they were cancelling because of the weather.

This is a classic example of a mindless trump follower - even when the dipshit says something there is still a window of denial.

Point out a single example where I said “there must be more to the story” about something specifically said by Obama or Clinton. Please.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,992

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

What coin?

I disagree with Trump on this.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

No way to spin this. That's fucking pathetic. Either you are a total pussy who can't stand in rain, or you lead an incompetent bunch of retards who can't come up with an back up travel plan to get you there. Not going because there isn't a helicopter to whisk you in there and it is now inconvenient is a pretty poor look when you think what all those dead service members were living with for years - snow, miserable cold, rain, trench foot, frostbite, shelling, aerial bombing, getting shot at, Panzer tanks, poor food, dysentery, etc.

Maybe Macron got him some top shelf French hookers. That's the only excuse I'd accept.

I would also accept this as an excuse.

I'm not an unreasonable person.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

No way to spin this. That's fucking pathetic. Either you are a total pussy who can't stand in rain, or you lead an incompetent bunch of retards who can't come up with an back up travel plan to get you there. Not going because there isn't a helicopter to whisk you in there and it is now inconvenient is a pretty poor look when you think what all those dead service members were living with for years - snow, miserable cold, rain, trench foot, frostbite, shelling, aerial bombing, getting shot at, Panzer tanks, poor food, dysentery, etc.

Maybe Macron got him some top shelf French hookers. That's the only excuse I'd accept.

I would also accept this as an excuse.

I'm not an unreasonable person.
    If the hookers know how to pee on a bed, there's zero chance he leaves the hotel.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sledog said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

What coin?

I disagree with Trump on this.
    “Disagree?” Wow, strong words.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,009
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Top shelf French hookers would be his personal French Indochina war.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

It’s a classic example of me waiting until I have more facts before going off half cocked, you should try it sometime it will save you from embarrassment later.

I’ve already said that if the facts are as reported then this is a bitch move by Trump, now how does that make me a mindless Trump follower? And btw, I didn’t even vote for him.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Top shelf French hookers would be his personal French Indochina war.
    Maybe that is why he gets them to piss on him instead of fucking them. Bone spurs.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Watching Fareed Zakaria interview with Macron. Macron didn't seem to think this was a big deal. Said Trump wanted to go but couldn't. Was related to a helicopter being grounded due to weather. I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on this one.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Macron is a bitch
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Appears Trump visited one military cemetery, while it was raining, and didn't visit the other for the stated reason of Marine One being grounded due to weather.

Don't know if the excuse is legit or bullshit. Should I just be 50% OUTRAGED now that I know he did visit a cemetery while it was raining? And Passion, this is why I tend to wait until I have more facts before I engage in fake OUTRAGE. It saves you from looking like such a dumbfuck but in your case that probably still won't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFrAYVZQVr0
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Macron is a bitch

Says the guy who got accused of being gay last night based solely on physical appearance and mannerisms.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,992
    SFGbob said:

Appears Trump visited one military cemetery, while it was raining, and didn't visit the other for the stated reason of Marine One being grounded due to weather.

Don't know if the excuse is legit or bullshit. Should I just be 50% OUTRAGED now that I know he did visit a cemetery while it was raining? And Passion, this is why I tend to wait until I have more facts before I engage in fake OUTRAGE. It saves you from looking like such a dumbfuck but in your case that probably still won't help.

I didn't see that the helo was grounded. Presidential security details can't change plans that quickly. Not really his fault.

He even held his own umbrella unlike some.........

• Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

I didn't see that the helo was grounded. Presidential security details can't change plans that quickly. Not really his fault.

He even held his own umbrella unlike some.........

But but but Obama. That being said. I'll drop this right here.

photo 14168B8F-10E3-4FCD-8B73-119177AA0D6E_zpsghuddq06.png
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Another choreographed progressive lie.

POTUS motorcade delayed due to protests.

shocker.
  • Options

Another choreographed progressive lie.

POTUS motorcade delayed due to protests.

shocker.

Great link as always.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You know it’s true which is why you changed the subject.
  • Options

You know it’s true which is why you changed the subject.

Ok!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Amazing how every liberal Kunt who was so OUTRAGED over this story now seems to have lost their voice. Hey Passion I’ll take my apology now.