Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In honor of tomorrow's game

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah dropping 60 on the ducks at autzen was the official death of the duck dynasty imo.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Utah dropping 60 on the ducks at autzen was the official death of the duck dynasty imo.

Actually, it was the day Mariota announced he was leaving early.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    God our? play by play guys suck
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

When did the Doog Dynasty end? Was it when you couldn't win the Pac-12 North with a superior roster and coaching staff two years in a row?

Did it ever really begin? These are the good ol' days right now for UW. Enjoy them.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

When did the Doog Dynasty end? Was it when you couldn't win the Pac-12 North with a superior roster and coaching staff two years in a row?

Did it ever really begin? These are the good ol' days right now for UW. Enjoy them.
    1993. Though I hear rumors that it might come back one day.

Enjoy your 2nd place trophy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....
    Am I? You realize Oregon is about to have a USC caliber roster from now on, right?

Mario might fuck it up, but butt hurt is the last thing I am looking forward.

Oh, Boise just won the MWC again. Your "elite" coach just becomes less and less remarkable.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....
    Am I? You realize Oregon is about to have a USC caliber roster from now on, right?

Oh, Boise just won the MWC again. Your "elite" coach just becomes less and less remarkable.
    Our coach is an A in recruiting and a C on game days. That translate to a B program. What makes Cristobal a C vs a D is the fact that we have some team discipline for a change
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....

I dunno man, that was a A LOT of blood coming out of your vag over a routine home beatdown at the hands of the Oote.

All that stuff about your roster and mediocre coach I glossed over.

"as you were"
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....

Our coach is an A in recruiting and a C on game days. That translate to a B program. What makes Cristobal a C vs a D is the fact that we have some team discipline for a change
    What game management issues have you seen with Mario so far? I have no examples.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....

What game management issues have you seen with Mario so far? I have no examples.
    LOL
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Though I hear rumors that it might come back one day.

#since1994
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....

I dunno man, that was a A LOT of blood coming out of your vag over a routine home beatdown at the hands of the Oote.

"as you were"
    Not a doog at all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

So, so butthurt....

"as you were"
    Not a doog at all.
    When did I ever deny that?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Uhhhh.... it will be two out of three years. And if it wasn't for a Ryan Nall fumble it would be a three-Pete
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Best Utah team of my lifetime
  • Options
    edited November 2018

How the fuck did you shitheads lose to this team?

Not even a flame.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not even a flame.
    @Mosster47
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not even a flame.
    Mentally weak the Dawgs are