Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fantastic Meltdown on eQuook

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2013

How is Canard handling the loss? Has he blamed it on the officials yet?

His silence in this thread speaks volumes.

Also did Blitzkrieg light himself on fire yet? His silence really speaks volumes.
    Are you enjoying that blowout win over the beavs? You will never be rid of Sark. If Oregon doesn't learn from your mistakes, as well as its own, it will be you very quickly.
  • How is Canard handling the loss? Has he blamed it on the officials yet?

Also did Blitzkrieg light himself on fire yet? His silence really speaks volumes.
    Are you enjoying that blowout win over the beavs? You will never be rid of Sark. If Oregon doesn't learn from your mistakes, as well as its own, it will be you very quickly.
    As I said in another thread despite winning by 42 on the road against a team with a winning record it was tough to enjoy. I know it bought us another 5 years of mediocrity at least.

You guys are in your Lambo phase right now, better hope you never enter the Gilby/Ty phase. Those are tough to climb out of because everyone becomes so numb to losing there is never pressure on any coaches after that.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

As I said in another thread despite winning by 42 on the road against a team with a winning record it was tough to enjoy. I know it bought us another 5 years of mediocrity at least.

You guys are in your Lambo phase right now, better hope you never enter the Gilby/Ty phase. Those are tough to climb out of because everyone becomes so numb to losing there is never pressure on any coaches after that.
    If this were a duck board, it would be the proper time to bump Passion's thread about the arrogance and lack of unity regarding the Oregon team. Though I criticized it at the time, it has proved to be prophetic. Though I hate to admit it, he was right.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    There's a bored for just that dook sort of thing blitzkreig.

If you get lost, PM @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of fucktards. This is not what Uncle Phil pays for. =))
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,570

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of fucktards. This is not what Uncle Phil pays for. =))

Completely agree....but then again, I'm an awful Duck fan in that I hate 90% of Oregon Internet fans. So, so stupid. So, so weird. Everyone at eDuck (sans LAX, Moss, and Gordo) make me ashamed to be a Duck fan.
  • Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of fucktards. This is not what Uncle Phil pays for. =))

You don't fit in here.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    AZDuck said:

I've been playing a starring role.

I'm sorry, how did the duckfuckers do yesterday? I didn't notice.

• MisterEm said:

There's a bored for just that dook sort of thing blitzkreig.

If you get lost, PM @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.

I'm thinking you should take your own advice since it's "Quook" and not "Dook".
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

Completely agree....but then again, I'm an awful Duck fan in that I hate 90% of Oregon Internet fans. So, so stupid. So, so weird. Everyone at eDuck (sans LAX, Moss, and Gordo) make me ashamed to be a Duck fan.
    LAX sux too

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    laxduck is sometimes funny but he also has bad doog radar and I'm pretty sure he likes soccer. Hi laxduck!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

LAX sux too

Yeah, his fake illiteracy stuff is tiring for a man of his age. He does fight the good fight mostly. I wouldn't wish him death by fire.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

They are not in their Lambo phase.

BIG difference between UW and UO ... Oregon wants to win.

It is work unfinished.

Slingblade doesn't get paid Big School Money ... he can be cut in a moments notice.

It will be difficult to find a coach as good as Chip, but the factory will be churning out the athletes until they do.
  • topdawgnc said:

They are not in their Lambo phase.

BIG difference between UW and UO ... Oregon wants to win.

It is work unfinished.

Slingblade doesn't get paid Big School Money ... he can be cut in a moments notice.

It will be difficult to find a coach as good as Chip, but the factory will be churning out the athletes until they do.
    Disagree, Oregon has yet to bring in a top 10 recruiting class. It's not like they are so over run with talent that an average coach can win with them.

Their talent level is barely better than UW's. Difference always was they have much better coaching to coach up their players.

DAT has been to Oregon what ASJ has been to UW. He's regressed.

Also I don't get where this notion is coming from that Oregon is cut throat and they'll just sack Helfrich no problem? 1977 when they hired Rich Brooks was the last time they didn't hire from within.

They allowed Bellotti to have some pretty average years from 2002-2006, allowed Ernie Kent to hang around way past his time.

Also remember during the Lambo phase UW still have ranked teams, still won a conference co-championships and still had some notable wins. The program was still a top 25 program it just wasn't a top 10 program like it was under James.