Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    We didn't want him because he's from Kentucky and we don't recruit Kentucky. Another overrated 4-star to the Ducks. They do a great job finding 4-star guys they don't have to beat the big boys for. Beat Kentucky and Wisconsin for this kid.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

We didn't want him because he's from Kentucky and we don't recruit Kentucky. Another overrated 4-star to the Ducks. They do a great job finding 4-star guys they don't have to beat the big boys for. Beat Kentucky and Wisconsin for this kid.

LOL

I hope that's the staff's reasoning...

Such a stupid response, it deserves a chin.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

LOL

UW doesn't recruit nationally. Mostly just the West Coast and occasionally Texas.

Keep scanning the nation for those "4-stars" the big boys don't want. Gonna be hilarious when your future teams don't come anywhere close to living up to their internet star ratings and all you quooks start freaking out like SC fans are right now.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

LOL

UW doesn't recruit nationally. Mostly just the West Coast and occasionally Texas.

Keep scanning the nation for those "4-stars" the big boys don't want. Gonna be hilarious when your future teams don't come anywhere close to living up to their internet star ratings and all you quooks start freaking out like SC fans are right now.
    I could show you a lot of Oregon recruits with 30-40 offers (Alabama, Washington, LSU, FSU, Notre Dame included), but like you said, those other offers were never committable.

StrongArmCobraFS

SACEBAR
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018

LOL

Explains why you're nationally relevant once every 32 years.

@StrongArmCobra

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited October 2018

LOL

Explains why you're nationally relevant once every 16 years.

@StrongArmCobra

It's a fuckin' sweet year though.

2016- Got Lane Kiffen sent to his new job early.

2000- Beat the NFL's all time leading passer and a TUFF Purdue team that got by a 5-6 Michigan and a 6-5 Ohio State!

1991- Got voted in. Didn't have to earn it.

1984- Got voted out. Didn't get a chance to earn it.

1960- Didn't get voted in or earn it, claimed it anyways.

I can't wait for 2032! Race won't be around for it, but it will be special.
  • Options

I'm guessing you think the stripper likes you.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ge'mon Eaford has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc, but his film sucks to me. He's too small to play DE and too slow to play LB.
    Casey's offer list is garbage in comparison but his film is great.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Ge'mon Eaford has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc, but his film sucks to me. He's too small to play DE and too slow to play LB.
    Casey's offer list is garbage in comparison but his film is great.

Saban, Malzahn, Mullen, Smart, Swinney, Orgeron, Richt, Harbaugh, Riley, Franklin, etc. All turds. dtd saw a highlight film and knew what the deal was.

Jesus
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

LOL

@StrongArmCobra

2000- Beat the NFL's all time leading passer and a TUFF Purdue team that got by a 5-6 Michigan and a 6-5 Ohio State!

Even sweeter years:

2014: lost.

2010: lost.

• Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

LOL

@StrongArmCobra

Even sweeter years:

Uh oh, I touched a nerve sweetie. You ready for Saturday? It's coming up faster than you want it to.
  • Options

LOL

I could show you a lot of Oregon recruits with 30-40 offers (Alabama, Washington, LSU, FSU, Notre Dame included), but like you said, those other offers were never committable.

StrongArmCobraFS

SACEBAR
    And that would be correct. A lot of schools on that side of the country use the shot gun offer approach. Anybody with 4-stars next to his name who lives down there is going to get a shit load of big name offers. If he ends up all the way across the country at Oregon it's because those big name offers weren't committable. That's not even the case with this kid. Oregon beat Kentucky and Wisconsin for him. Big whoop. The reason so many West coast kids are underrated as 3-stars is because of kids like this in SEC country being overrated.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

LOL

@StrongArmCobra

Even sweeter years:

Uh oh, I touched a nerve sweetie. You ready for Saturday? It's coming up faster than you want it to.
    You waited 2 years to drop that SICK burn?
  • Options
    edited October 2018

LOL

StrongArmCobraFS

SACEBAR
    And that would be correct. A lot of schools on that side of the country use the shot gun offer approach. Anybody with 4-stars next to his name who lives down there is going to get a shit load of big name offers. If he ends up all the way across the country at Oregon it's because those big name offers weren't committable. That's not even the case with this kid. Oregon beat Kentucky and Wisconsin for him. Big whoop. The reason so many West coast kids are underrated as 3-stars is because of kids like this in SEC country being overrated.
    Hey sweetie, your soup is waiting for you on the table.

Tell me, how has the over rated SEC been since they started making teams prove it in 1998?
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

LOL

StrongArmCobraFS

SACEBAR
    Hey sweetie, your soup is waiting for you on the table.

Tell me, how has the over rated SEC been since they started making teams prove it in 1998?
    When did I say the SEC was overrated? I said this kid is another overrated 4-star going to Oregon. He was a low tier SEC recruit. Doesn't deserve a 4-star rating. You beat Kentucky. Golf clap.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My favorite is the Western Kentucky “no offer”
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    He wasn’t a four-star until a couple of weeks ago. He missed his junior year with a shoulder injury and was flying under-the-radar.