Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This gets me hard

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
https://youtu.be/McwsDJ6Z-No

Take a trip down memory lane, circa 2010. Damn, that was one hell of a ride. What a fucking fun team. Still kills me that we? lost to fucking Cam in the BCS title game.

Chip was such a cocky mofo. I love the montage of despondent coaches at the end, lol. Amazing how only one of those guys is still a head coach in the P12. He's just not on the same team....

Wood love to get back to this level, and soon. Miss that Autzen....

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

As it turns out that was not only your? best chance but one of the last chances for anyone. Urban went to tOSU and Nick kicked Bama into warp drive and Dabo made Clemson Bama lite

Could have should have beat Auburn. No chance in 14 against the Buckeyes

Not a slam, we wanted Bama and got them. Ouch

If you count being there as the best chance then yes. Best chance was beating Standford and then would have played ND in the title game. Like our chances better there.

Three take aways from 2010.

Not finishing off the long Tuinei pass play. Couldn’t punch it in from around the 3.

The Mael 2pt conversion to tie it up probably ended up fucking us as it caused Auburns to go for the win in regulation. Had they been up 1, may have settled to run clock and give it back one more time.

Cam was FUCKED up and Oregon would have won had it gone to OT. I was there. He was wobbling around on the field. Didn’t know where he was.

But still.

Fuck.

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

As it turns out that was not only your? best chance but one of the last chances for anyone. Urban went to tOSU and Nick kicked Bama into warp drive and Dabo made Clemson Bama lite

I agree that 2010 was the best shot, but there was a (shitty) chance in 2014.

When the game started it looked like Ohio State wore too short of a miniskirt to their first frat party. But their depth was too much.

That's why having 45+ five and four stars on your roster is necessary to win a title now. You're not going to consistently tackle Ezekiel Elliott with fatass Rodney Hardrick.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

When the game started it looked like Ohio State wore too short of a miniskirt to their first frat party. But their depth was too much.

That's why having 45+ five and four stars on your roster is necessary to win a title now. You're not going to consistently tackle Ezekiel Elliott with fatass Rodney Hardrick.

God that gif.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The past is for Quooks
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The past is for Quooks

Ironic before Pete showed up
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    you don't wanna see the squad bitch troy Dye is gonna level jake browning fuck washington.

if it wasn't for jake hancen ( are center ) over snapping the ball to justin herbert we would have won the game also you said you wasn't yet you have a video of you on the washington huskies field I just don't know ????

it does not matter if I was alive or not in 1994 what matters is my football knowlegde of the squad (the oregon ducks) I'm from Texas as never been to oregon.

oh im bandwagon okay bitch look at my other videos and you will come across me in my room and once you see my room come back and say i'm a bandwagon again dumbass
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As far as highlight vids go, this is trash. Truly the Huns yellow pages of highlight vids (@swaye will get the ref)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    JECAR said:

you don't wanna see the squad bitch troy Dye is gonna level jake browning fuck washington.

if it wasn't for jake hancen ( are center ) over snapping the ball to justin herbert we would have won the game also you said you wasn't yet you have a video of you on the washington huskies field I just don't know ????

it does not matter if I was alive or not in 1994 what matters is my football knowlegde of the squad (the oregon ducks) I'm from Texas as never been to oregon.

oh im bandwagon okay bitch look at my other videos and you will come across me in my room and once you see my room come back and say i'm a bandwagon again dumbass

Nein.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Oregon vs Kansas State would have been the 2012 season title game if both teams had taken care of business at the end.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Oregon vs Kansas State would have been the 2012 season title game if both teams had taken care of business at the end.

Losers lose.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

As far as highlight vids go, this is trash. Truly the Huns yellow pages of highlight vids (@swaye will get the ref)

Terrible stuff. Flatus is a DAWG though trying to make DUCKS fans look like they are sad about the past.

• Options

The past is for Quooks

18 years going on 19, 20... WOOF!

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

Disagree, first and last 30 secs are actually well done. The rest is boring because the song is way too long.

In other news, WTFAY and WTFDICWYT? I suggest you DIAFFOFBAWGB.
  • Options
    flatus said:

ntxduck said:

Disagree, first and last 30 secs are actually well done. The rest is boring because the song is way too long.
    Hard as a rock just reading the description.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    JECAR said:

this has to be a joke.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018

Agree that Oregon came out looking good and as I recall had a chance to go up 14.

That said, the Buckeye seal block that kept springing Zeke, who was a beast, was going to happen. Oregon had two NFL D linemen to work with, but didn't have a defensive coordinator with a clue. Pellum was Peter Principled, and it showed mightily when he was trying to match wits with Meyer, which wasn't a fair fight. He could not adjust to that block. It's not often that the color guys will isolate on a blocking play, but in that game they did, showing over and over again how Elliot was getting to second level without being touched. A guy that strong and fast has to work to get to second level or you're screwed. It would be like letting Marshawn Lynch get going before tackling him. Bad idea.

That was a big boy running game that would have given any team from our? conference problems, but Pellum simply couldn't address a basic adjustment to at least keep it from getting away from them, which is what happened.

Better team in 2014; better chance in 2010.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saban didn't have an answer for Zeke either in 14
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Agree that Oregon came out looking good and as I recall had a chance to go up 14.

That said, the Buckeye seal block that kept springing Zeke, who was a beast, was going to happen. Oregon had two NFL D linemen to work with, but didn't have a defensive coordinator with a clue. Pellum was Peter Principled, and it showed mightily when he was trying to match wits with Meyer, which wasn't a fair fight. He could not adjust to that block. It's not often that the color guys will isolate on a blocking play, but in that game they did, showing over and over again how Elliot was getting to second level without being touched. A guy that strong and fast has to work to get to second level or you're screwed. It would be like letting Marshawn Lynch get going before tackling him. Bad idea.

That was a big boy running game that would have given any team from our? conference problems, but Pellum simply couldn't address a basic adjustment to at least keep it from getting away from them, which is what happened.

Better team in 2014; better chance in 2010.
    2014; Oregon was up 7-0 and Ohio State had the ball inside their own 5 with a 3rd and long (3rd and 13 or so I think). Pellum gave a 15 yard cushion and brought no pressure and Ohio State converted easily. That was basically the game right there. From potentially 14-0 to 7-7 a few plays later.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    THE WRIST IS DOWN!