Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Real reason Kavanaugh happened

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Republicans wanted to pass more tax cuts without much publicity.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/09/28/house-3-8-trillion-tax-cut-passes

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    The real reason Kavanaugh happened is because Liberal nutjobs like yourself can't accept that somebody has a different view than you, so in your low IQ state you and others rationalize it in your wee little minds by criminalizing it...i.e. he must be a drunk sex predator.

To any nutjob liberal (which unfortunately has become the majority of the left), any conservative SC nominee it will either be too religious, not qualified, or a criminal...they couldn't get Kavanaugh on the not qualified or religious part so it must be that he's a criminal.

• Options

The real reason Kavanaugh happened is because Liberal nutjobs like yourself can't accept that somebody has a different view than you, so in your low IQ state you and others rationalize it in your wee little minds by criminalizing it...i.e. he must be a drunk sex predator.

To any nutjob liberal (which unfortunately has become the majority of the left), any conservative SC nominee it will either be too religious, not qualified, or a criminal...they couldn't get Kavanaugh on the not qualified or religious part so it must be that he's a criminal.

photo BC567BBD-05FD-4685-99B0-3A8BE4A59117_zpsfybhtvig.png
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gorsuch was confirmed easily.

Next.
  • Options

Next.
    I was gonna respond with something rational like that. But it's Houston. He still thinks the tax cuts will bring in more revenue. And forgets Republicans not voting on Garland.
  • Options
    How is changing the rules to get in your conservative judge better than what Houston is alleging?

Fucktarded thought process of the week
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Harry Reid made it easy for Mitch McConnell to get Gorsuch through.

People forget that.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Next.
    True, but circumstances outside of the nominee are different
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

How is changing the rules to get in your conservative judge better than what Houston is alleging?

Your heroes made the rule. Now reap what they have sewn.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's amazing how you can try to blame liberals for literally everything.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Next.
    I was gonna respond with something rational like that. But it's Houston. He still thinks the tax cuts will bring in more revenue. And forgets Republicans not voting on Garland.
    Taxes aren’t revenue
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

As boobs said...thank Harry Reid.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's amazing how you can try to blame liberals for literally everything.
    In November 2013, Senate Democrats used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments (except for appointments to the Supreme Court). In April 2017, Senate Republicans used the nuclear option to eliminate the exception for Supreme Court nominees, after the nomination of Neil Gorsuch failed to meet the requirement of 60 votes for ending the debate.[1][2]

Not as amazing as your lack of knowledge.

It's been around but the lib's made it pertinent and what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Next.
    @hondo are you using the "well Obama..." argument? I thought you were better than that
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

Next.
    Gorsuch received the same number of Rat party votes that Kavanaugh would have received if his vote had gone to the floor prior to this smear job: 3. And as Hondo has already informed us, if you receive any votes from the opposition party that immediately makes you a moderate Judge. Scalia, RBG, Thomas, Kagan, the Wise Latina, all "moderates" using Hondo's Kunt logic.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Kav is a great person
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SECDAWG said:

Kav is a great person

You guys boof buddies? How great is he?
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

2001400ex said:

Next.
    @hondo are you using the "well Obama..." argument? I thought you were better than that
    Um. No. But nice try.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Kav is a great person

Boof?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Kav is a great person

Boof?
    Ask kav. I’m hearing he’s a great person.