Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mark Redman, 2020 4* TE, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s so fucking good.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

We getting Cristoballs for the Redman.

But has the Redman cristoballed Redman yet? @Swaye

Also can he reclassify to this year?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

BlastDoor said:

But has the Redman cristoballed Redman yet? @Swaye

Also can he reclassify to this year?
    I went to ask SpiritHorse but he shit on my head.
    Hmm seems to me spirit horse is telling you your a shit head for even needing to ask. Of course Redman is a dawg.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    BlastDoor said:

I told you guys he's all dawg. You never listen and only point out the few times I'm wrong.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

BlastDoor said:

I told you guys he's all dawg. You never listen and only point out the few times I'm wrong.
    "few" lol
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?

Earl Thomas 2.0
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

BlastDoor said:

I didn't say you were wrong, I just made fun of your rationale
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?

No but seriously if we can’t say “he reminds me of Gronk” with this kid, then we’ll never get to. He’s 6’6, has some self admitted, documented anger issues and looks like he’s gonna be all uncoordinated and then you see that post he runs behind the inside dig and is pulling away from the corner like an ELITE BLACK TE. What makes him remind me of Gronk is how everything he does is as hard and fast as possible including his blocking. Needs to use his hands and bring more physicality to his option, hitch, stick, etc routes and improve RAC.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?

No but seriously if we can’t say “he reminds me of Gronk” with this kid, then we’ll never get to. He’s 6’6, has some self admitted, documented anger issues and looks like he’s gonna be all uncoordinated and then you see that post he runs behind the inside dig and is pulling away from the corner like an ELITE BLACK TE. What makes him remind me of Gronk is how everything he does is as hard and fast as possible including his blocking. Needs to use his hands and bring more physicality to his option, hitch, stick, etc routes and improve RAC.
    I agree with comparisons. I do it all the time. Especially with Eason and all the Poly DL we've landed. I was watching the Polynesian game replay and kept thinking Heimuli reminded me of Junior Seau with that stache he is rocking.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I've never seen a TE recruit explode out of a 3-point stance like this kid can. Smooth routes as a receiver, soft hands, deceptive speed, and is nasty as hell as a blocker. I love him. Complete TE looking for NFL development. Perfect fit for UW.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Something must be going down. Randomly picked up 2 CBs from Biggins and someone else today. Maybe he was told UW wouldn't take a TE this year so he'll be the man once he gets here.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?

We won't really know how Gronky he is until we know how much he likes to 69.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BlastDoor said:

Jeremy Shockey 2.0?

We won't really know how Gronky he is until we know how much he likes to 69.
    Who doesn't like to 69?