Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good comprehensive analysis of SJSU game from Addicted to Quack

2»

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mooster is going to get dizzy if he keeps up with all this spinning.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

I honestly don't even really care what happens on Saturday. Of course a win would be great, but the recruiting, the lifting, and the style of play is being put in play where the Ducks can be good for a very long time. I've seen zero decisions made that would lead me to believe Mario isn't a very good game manager either.

We said the same fucking bullshit this time last year.

Oh, and you didn't see Mario attempt a 40 yard FG with a dude who can barely make PATs? That was FS.

And how about the fact that Braxton Burmeister has 8 pass attempts and Shough has 0. That makes a lot of sense.
    Because when Shough has played there is zero reason to throw the ball. That's the dumbest argument in history. Those guys throw against pressure and defenders 50 times a day in practice.

Remember every good QB the Ducks have ever had come in right away and throw the ball well, just like every other good QB ever?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Mooster is going to get dizzy if he keeps up with all this spinning.

Zero spin. Shaw is on like year 8. Oregon is is two years removed from the worst coach in D1 football and one year removed from the new worst coach in D1 football.

The talent level is better than it was two years ago for sure, but the overall roster still isn't ready for anything big.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Too much hand wringing over scrimmages played by starters and scrubs alike. I'm hearing the Tree is a vicious animal. This weekend will give a much better indication of where the dooks are floating.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    And OBK needs to get fucked