Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meek's 3 & Out (North Dickoata)

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
1) To paraphrase the indelible advice once golden showered upon Husky Nation by Kurt Herpystreet "We should all be thanking ESPN Larry Scott for putting their games on his innovative network in the first place"....because, thankfully not one sports writer or pollster saw anything but the final score, so basically thank Pac12 Networks that we didn't drop out of the top 10 - I mean, really, this time you should thank Scott.

2) Meek said it in his 3 & Out after Auburn that we win that game with Haener...nothing more can be said about Brownshorts...I'm getting tired of him dominating the storyline of this team week in and week out. I honestly don't know what it is about the media that they're seeing such that they gargle his balls so much so I just give up. This is the last time I include anything about Brownshorts in the 3 & Out. Our QB position is dead to me until it isn't.

3) Running game isn't strong enough to carry this team for some reason...I thought all our O-line could do was pull and push to get those 2 amazing RBs a little slit of space and they'd do the rest...receivers look pretty good (too bad about the delivery mechanism to get them the ball)...special teams is still funky and will cost us a game (Brownshorts will/has cost us the other 1-2) so we basically lose 3 this year. Bleach anyone?

Wine of the Week - I actually drank straight up Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.

Oh, last thing. I was at the Stanford/USC "heavyweight tilt" last night. Fucking gahhhhh both those teams look turrible...just turrible. Other than Costello leaning way back on his right foot and tossing balls up for grabs to his tall and talented TEs (which they easily catch every time) Stanford couldn't get Love going and nothing else looked good for them. Love basically got all his yards on one play. USC is a fucking mess. Shout out to Stanford marketing!!! So if you think UW's internal, navel gazing, marketing schleps are the only dumbshits when it comes to marketing, let me introduce Stanford's dumbshits. Last night Stanford Hospital put red t-shirts on every single seat in the stadium to create a red-out environment...of course they didn't think about the opponent's colors being basically red as well so every USC fan in the stadium had red on already. Wonderful use of money.