Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RunDNC's Rap Tourney Championship: 90's champ Tupac (1) vs 00's champ Eminem (3)

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RunDNC's Rap Tourney Championship: 90's champ Tupac (1) vs 00's champ Eminem (3) 29 votes

1. 2Pac
68%
whlinderHillsboroDuckThomasFremontdnc2001400exbrianwwu29oregonblitzkriegTequillaBad_MotherDuckerrodmansragehuskyhooliganIPukeOregonGrellowDoog_de_JourYellowSnowjhfstyle24Neighbor2972NorwegianHuskyBleachedAnusDawgRDRJoeEDangerously 20 votes
3. Eminem
31%
BennyBeaverRoadDawg55Mad_SonDeepSeaZgreenbloodPurpleJGladstoneNEsnake12Ice_Holmvik 9 votes

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    3. Eminem
    2pac is alright but making it this far is embarrassingly cliched and obvious. Eminem IMO is superior in nearly every conceivable way, be it in nihilism or humor. Rage or Melancholy. Rhyme or inflection. Plus he was in better movies and makes for better GIFs

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    1. 2Pac
    Gladstone said:

2pac is alright but making it this far is embarrassingly cliched and obvious. Eminem IMO is superior in nearly every conceivable way, be it in nihilism or humor. Rage or Melancholy. Rhyme or inflection. Plus he was in better movies and makes for better GIFs

This is a horrible take but I'll give you a pass and blame this on your age. You were like 4 when Tupac was alive.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    Gladstone said:

Skrong, skrong disagree.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    When I went to UW, Husky Stadium was always sold out and we listened to Pac at our parties. You millennial doogs can go fuck yer selves.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3. Eminem
    Gladstone said:

Both Eminem and Tupac in the finals is cliche. I'm retiring from these polls after this one. At least it's not Biggie and Tupac.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    1. 2Pac
    OutKast vs Wu-Tang was the finals we needed, but not the finals we deserved.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

The gal at the 2 minute mark of the Just Lose It video cooked up quite nicely.

Except she's a lesbian now.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    1. 2Pac
    Gladstone said:

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. 2Pac
    I'm not that racist. Pac will be happy to know the result from his island in the Bahamas.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    1. 2Pac
    Tough vote. But Pac cause he was the symbol of a time period. Em is probably the better Lyricist but it's very close. And until Eminem releases several albums and a couple movies after death, Pac has him.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    1. 2Pac
    Pac died at age 25. Eminem didn't hit the mainstream until age 27. Pac's achievements in such a short amount of time, at such a young age, cannot be beaten. Also, All Eyez is the greatest rap album of all time (IMO).
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    1. 2Pac

Pac died at age 25. Eminem didn't hit the mainstream until age 27. Pac's achievements in such a short amount of time, at such a young age, cannot be beaten. Also, All Eyez is the greatest rap album of all time (IMO).

Rather easily
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    1. 2Pac
    Shady’s music did not age well. It will always have a time and a place in our collective consciousness, but it is not something I ever look to listen to today. Production values are dated, and his lyrics are pretty dark shit man I’m not sure I want to post here anymore level dark.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    3. Eminem

Shady’s music did not age well. It will always have a time and a place in our collective consciousness, but it is not something I ever look to listen to today. Production values are dated, and his lyrics are pretty dark shit man I’m not sure I want to post here anymore level dark.

"Bitch, I wrote Stan"
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    1. 2Pac

Found the Tupac Stan
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm not voting to protest something.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3. Eminem

You're bumping Pac in 2018?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

You're bumping Pac in 2018?
    Hes out on bail fresh outta jail california dreamin