Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cameron Williams, 2019 4* DB, Bakersfield (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

In his post visit interview with USC 247 mod he said he's still in contact with USC coaches every week. Said they told him they would continue to recruit him until he puts pen to paper. Also said he has definitely taken notice of the recent Safety departures/suspensions at USC (Ykili Ross, Bubba Bolden) and that he would be monitoring both depth charts going forward.

Long story short he's not committed so don't consider him a commit till he signs and enrolls.

Coach Pete isn't going to play that game.
    Drop him.
    Based on how things like this have gone in the past, they don't consider him committed anymore. That leaves two options...

1. Drop him like they did to Nicholas Bolton and Connor Wedington
    2. Continue to recruit him, but also go after other safeties. If someone else commits (possibly Darien Chase?) then they'd drop Williams.

Ty Jones and Nathaniel Kalepo say hello.

There is a third option here.
    I think those fall under #2. They continued to recruit both of those guys. Ty Jones was late in the process, so dropping him for someone else wasn't an option. If Kalepo took visits I think they'd continue to recruit him, but I'm not sure if there would be a guaranteed spot for him if we landed guys like Rhyan and Buelow.
    If?

Axe @StrongArmCobra's old handle about that.
    USC, but that was long enough ago to where we could essentially get him to recommit. We had 3 or 4 OL spots available at the time he did that. It wasn't too much of a risk for him of us filling up. If Williams plays around, I could very easily see someone take his spot and him getting left out.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In his post visit interview with USC 247 mod he said he's still in contact with USC coaches every week. Said they told him they would continue to recruit him until he puts pen to paper. Also said he has definitely taken notice of the recent Safety departures/suspensions at USC (Ykili Ross, Bubba Bolden) and that he would be monitoring both depth charts going forward.

Long story short he's not committed so don't consider him a commit till he signs and enrolls.

Coach Pete isn't going to play that game.
    Hope we get Kejuan Markan then. I think I like him better.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,783
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says that he had to change phone numbers cause she kept texting him.

fyp
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

Contrary to the idea that Oregon dwha. Ruth says that he had to change phone numbers cause Oregon kept texting him.
    Also she says USC coaches were booted from upland for badgering cam davis

I dunno that doesn’t sound like the USC coaching recruiting work ethic we’ve heard so much about.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

dhdawg said:

Contrary to the idea that Oregon dwha. Ruth says that he had to change phone numbers cause Oregon kept texting him.
    Also she says USC coaches were booted from upland for badgering cam davis

But @Mosster47 said he wasn’t good and Oregon preferred other DBs anyways!
    Like the guy who’s smaller and slower than Cam, Jeremiah Criddell.... hows that working out for them.

The best part is all the quooks will say “Oregon isn’t prioritizing safety’s and doesn’t need them so they don’t even try to get them”
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i love this kids hips.. so fucking fluid