Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My cristoball says Huffman's cristoball should be flipping purple soon.

$10.95 bitches!

What about Loys? 🤣
    McMillan visits soon. We will see if ND can make a move. He’s a tremendous fit. My thought is ND could fill up before he decides unless they miss on some guys they feel good about early. McMillan plans on taking his time. We’ll see if his visit changes anything but I think he’s a long way from deciding. Great kid personality-wise, as well as physically. Saw him yesterday quickly at the Adidas event.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Loy has updated his CB to cloudy:

I'm cloudy on McMillan. He really, really likes Notre Dame. The Irish are going to make a strong push in April when he visits. There is also a lot pulling him toward Washington as well. Notre Dame, in talking with him, was clearly the offer that was most meaningful as he was coming up. I think it's much closer now than before. We'll see how things play out. One visit to South Bend could be huge. April will be key. The Irish need him on campus early and then again in the fall. Long way to go.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Poaster from ND board upon learning Huffman flipped CB to UW:

The first thing the staff should do every year is compile a list of UW recruiting targets and immediately strike every player off of our list. It would save us time, money, disappointment.

The first thing the staff should do every year is compile a list of UW recruiting targets and immediately strike every player off of our list. It would save us time, money, disappointment.

Rent free bitches
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

That’s probably the smartest thing ever said on the Domer board
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boner, boner, Bonner.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Loved this comment from under Loy's free article today (which Loy specifically doesn't mention UW in once, such salt).

Now I know everyone is going to be down on our chances because Fresno and ND haven't been so kind. But I really think if we sell him on the idea of bulking up and playing rover he'll come to ND

• RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019

Loved this comment from under Loy's free article today (which Loy specifically doesn't mention UW in once, such salt).

Now I know everyone is going to be down on our chances because Fresno and ND haven't been so kind. But I really think if we sell him on the idea of bulking up and playing rover he'll come to ND

Up next, McMillan will start taking some visits and try to get closer to a decision. He’ll narrow down his recruitment and then take official visits. Big picture, don’t look for a commitment any time soon.

"I'll come out with a top five or top four. Those are the schools I'll visit. I'm thinking that will come out in May or maybe later in August,” said McMillan. “I'll visit schools in the spring, Notre Dame for the spring game. I want to visit Ohio State, USC, some others.

LOL some others.