Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Q for the resident pro TBSers. How does McMillan compare to Spiker? They are similar in size and composite rating coming out of HS.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Q for the resident pro TBSers. How does McMillan compare to Spiker? They are similar in size and composite rating coming out of HS.

He’s better and more explosive
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

GOAT said:
    Am I the only one who is a bit concerned about the amount of leverage Tracy is creating for himself?
    Yeah but I'd rather be involved than be on the outside looking in..... For the moment anyways.

The reality is that this is a Seattle production and Washington is In a better position than not.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

GOAT said:
    Am I the only one who is a bit concerned about the amount of leverage Tracy is creating for himself?
    Just you.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just don’t let McMillan and Wilson talk to Gee Scott Sr.

Don’t let McMillan and Wilson hang out with Jr and DJ.
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

I see that ND leads in crystal balls for this kid on 247

@AF9705 true?
    His HS coach is a huge ND guy...his daughter went to ND undergrad & is in ND Law School now. So he has been pitching ND to Jalen for a while. Jalen’s family is on board with ND (which is huge for a west coast kid to have their family be on board with a long move).
    Every person I know says ND is his leader.
    I will believe it when I see it because Fresno kids NEVER go to ND.
    But just this morning the Rivals guys said ND definitely lead for Jalen, so we will see.
    Shouldn't you be hanging out in the Asa thread?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ngata was as good as I've seen on the West Coast, but since I refused to watch his senior film, I won't fully know.

I give him 8/10 Ngatas tho. Johnny Wilson might be 9 out of 10 possible Ngatas.

Puka probably a 7. Taj is not on the Ngata scale. Reggie is the full 10 Ngatas. Maybe 10.5 Ngatas.

Kyle Ford like 7.5 Ngatas. Bru McCoy was 9.5 Ngatas.

Why I hate white people like lubik
    Have you ever posted an original thought?
    How miserable is your life to give a fuck? To answer your question, NO, 10k posts in and no original thought. Hopefully that makes tit feel better you miserable POS
    I hate white people
    YBFE

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

@AF9705 true?
    His HS coach is a huge ND guy...his daughter went to ND undergrad & is in ND Law School now. So he has been pitching ND to Jalen for a while. Jalen’s family is on board with ND (which is huge for a west coast kid to have their family be on board with a long move).
    But just this morning the Rivals guys said ND definitely lead for Jalen, so we will see.
    Good. Means he’s a Worshington lock.
    "... ND definitely lead for Jalen ..."

this is website speak for "10.95 please ...."
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

@AF9705 true?
    Your back for more? I mean, I guess it isn’t a DB so it’s not like Jimmy Lake will fuck you up again, but still.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

@AF9705 true?
    Your back for more? I mean, I guess it isn’t a DB so it’s not like Jimmy Lake will fuck you up again, but still.
    Dude he a decent poster, outside of the whole ND>UW education shit talk, provides good intel
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

@AF9705 true?
    Dude he a decent poster, outside of the whole ND>UW education shit talk, provides good intel
    agreed. the west coast guys don't go to ND isn't exactly what I've thought. I thought that West Coast guys outside of the USC/UCLA footprint (read: obsession) were actually the ones that weren't really interested, but now that both the LA schools are dreck, I think ND is a natural to fill that opportunity from a pure "fuck man...SC and UCLA suck...if I have to leave, where should I go?" angle.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

@AF9705 true?
    Paging Jimmy Lake