Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

How do you tell a kid that if he picks the others he’s just another guy amongst many but if he comes here... he’s a star.

Would you guys say it’s the ‘20 class receivers that would be the class Huard would want to help recruit the most?

If you don’t know how to phrase something for a recruit in a manner productive for UW, you probably shouldn’t say it. Send gifs, retweet something, share a photo or one of data dawgs graphics about the value of the program, but don’t try to do the recruiting assistant’s job too if you’re not prepared.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

How do you tell a kid that if he picks the others he’s just another guy amongst many but if he comes here... he’s a star.

Would you guys say it’s the ‘20 class receivers that would be the class Huard would want to help recruit the most?

If you don’t know how to phrase something for a recruit in a manner productive for UW, you probably shouldn’t say it. Send gifs, retweet something, share a photo or one of data dawgs graphics about the value of the program, but don’t try to do the recruiting assistant’s job too if you’re not prepared.
    Who shit in your cereal? This was not literally a question for how do I... asshole.

I’m plenty versed in appropriate TBS comments. I may however need to know how to tweet coaches without getting blocked
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I would bet that list is pretty much in order with ND, UDUB, Oregon, OU, USC. I can see Ohio State and another school after spring visits to take the USC and Oklahoma spots especially after what OU hauled in this year and top Texas talent looking to go there. I see this is Notre Dame vs UDUB vs Oregon.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Domicillo said:

Anyone? Who hates money and can give the copy pasta?
    "I'll be dropping a top 10 on May 1st so I'll use March and April to see a lot of those schools and then from the top 10, I'll take it down to a top 5-6 and then I'll take all five officials and then decide right before Signing Day in December," said McMillan. "My school doesn't offer early graduation, so I won't graduate until next spring, but I'll sign in December during the early signing period."

"I will be visiting Washington and Oklahoma before the official visits start for sure, possibly Notre Dame and Oregon, and then I'm looking at UCLA and USC for sure," said McMillan. "I know I want to see USC again and UCLA too."

Washington had McMillan on campus for an unofficial visit for their game against Stanford, and while they have a new receivers coach in place, Junior Adams, McMillan is already talking with him consistently.

"Coach Junior and I talk daily," said McMillan. "He's an amazing coach and a really good guy and he really understands me and knows the game of football really well. "
    Please god. Please.
    How does this kid compare with Ngata?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Anyone? Who hates money and can give the copy pasta?
    "I'll be dropping a top 10 on May 1st so I'll use March and April to see a lot of those schools and then from the top 10, I'll take it down to a top 5-6 and then I'll take all five officials and then decide right before Signing Day in December," said McMillan. "My school doesn't offer early graduation, so I won't graduate until next spring, but I'll sign in December during the early signing period."

"I will be visiting Washington and Oklahoma before the official visits start for sure, possibly Notre Dame and Oregon, and then I'm looking at UCLA and USC for sure," said McMillan. "I know I want to see USC again and UCLA too."

Washington had McMillan on campus for an unofficial visit for their game against Stanford, and while they have a new receivers coach in place, Junior Adams, McMillan is already talking with him consistently.

"Coach Junior and I talk daily," said McMillan. "He's an amazing coach and a really good guy and he really understands me and knows the game of football really well. "
    Please god. Please.
    How does this kid compare with Ngata?
    Can we just rate every receiver on a Ngata scale? 1,2,3, Ngata. Until we sell a kid on Ngata's level to sign with us, this question will be asked again and again. The JN saga was/is like bamboo under the nails. Our suffering needs to end, inquiring minds want to know!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ngata was as good as I've seen on the West Coast, but since I refused to watch his senior film, I won't fully know.

I give him 8/10 Ngatas tho. Johnny Wilson might be 9 out of 10 possible Ngatas.

Puka probably a 7. Taj is not on the Ngata scale. Reggie is the full 10 Ngatas. Maybe 10.5 Ngatas.

Kyle Ford like 7.5 Ngatas. Bru McCoy was 9.5 Ngatas.

Why I hate white people like lubik
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ngata was as good as I've seen on the West Coast, but since I refused to watch his senior film, I won't fully know.

Puka probably a 7. Taj is not on the Ngata scale. Reggie is the full 10 Ngatas. Maybe 10.5 Ngatas.

Does 1 N'keal equal 1 Ngata?
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

So basically you’re saying he’s not a Ngata.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

Why I hate white people like lubik
    Have you ever posted an original thought?
    How miserable is your life to give a fuck? To answer your question, NO, 10k posts in and no original thought. Hopefully that makes tit feel better you miserable POS
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Does 1 N'keal equal 1 Ngata?
    No. He's definitely not higher than Bru. I'd put him about even with Wilson as 9/10 Ngatas.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    N'Keal is Reggie status, 10.5 Ngatas.

Bru is 10 Ngatas.