Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (Offered 4/13)

14567810»

Comments

• FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Posts: 1,492
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

If Lake likes Racanelli as a Safety, that would really help make sense of this DB class. Gotta think we lose Bryant to graduation, maybe Gilchrist to grad transfer, and one of Molden/Taylor to the draft (Taylor more likely).

Uhhh highly doubt Taylor or Molden are declaring after this season.
    If Taylor has a great season he’s the ideal mold for the NFL. It could happen.
  • guntloveguntlove Posts: 439
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

If Lake likes Racanelli as a Safety, that would really help make sense of this DB class. Gotta think we lose Bryant to graduation, maybe Gilchrist to grad transfer, and one of Molden/Taylor to the draft (Taylor more likely).

Uhhh highly doubt Taylor or Molden are declaring after this season.
    If Taylor has a great season he’s the ideal mold for the NFL. It could happen.
    A world exists?
    GrundleStiltzkinFremontTrollLesGrossman
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 10,903
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Is it too early to put committed? His dad played for Pete
    HillsboroDuck
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 14,636
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    I’m guessing he’s a LB for us
  • PenacePenace Posts: 208
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Up Votes 100 Awesomes 100 Comments
    Think he probably can stick at receiver. Worthy of the offer and I'll be stunned if he doesn't commit
    PostGameOrangeSlicesMikeDamone
  • StrongArmCobraStrongArmCobra Posts: 2,844
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

I love this fucker so much. He’s kind of like a longer Will Latu. In today’s game I always say you’d rather be faster and smaller at a position to match up with guys in the pass game rather than bigger but slower especially at a spot like DB where speed is so important. If Brandon Wellington can be a stud WILL, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sawyer there.

My love is completely dependent on him playing LB. If he wants to be a WR he can fuck off.
    WR all the way baby.
    MikeDamonebackthepackPostGameOrangeSlices