Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

@CoachPete's epic troll job of DDY continues

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I like Harris, but he needs to learn how to pass block. He’s somewhat of a one trick pony. He’s quick and very good at pulling. He’s average or below average at everything else.

There is some merit to the point of him being 17 as a true frosh and in a perfect world he really should only start seeing the field this coming season. It's not unreasonable to think he can't take the next step under Petes program.
    Do you think I personally hate Nick Harris?

OF FUCKING COURSE THERE'S MERIT TO HIM BEING A 17-YO TRUE FROSH!!!

BUT THAT DOESN'T FUCKING EXCUSE THE COACHES FOR PLAYING HIM.

I'm sure all of these kids are great kids or whatever. Some of them really are fucking rad kids. JoJo McIntosh is a tremendously rad person.

It doesn't mean that he plays football in the way it takes to win a fucking Natty.

I didn't become a fan of a boys home you stupid fucks. I AM A FAN OF THE UW FOOTBALL TEAM and want the team to succeed. I'm not in this for everyone's fucking drippy cunt personal stories.

My brother's a nice guy too and if he were out there I would be like 'YOU'RE NOT WORTH A SHIT PLEASE HUFF PLAY SOMEONE ELSE OR RECRUIT BETTER SO WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THIS PILE OF SHIT!'

I don't get this logic.

PLAYING A TWO-STAR WHEN HE IS 17 IS NOT THE 17-YEAR OLD'S FAULT.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Nick seems like a great kid. Not wanting him starting on my team is not a personal indictment.

If you take the 10 people I love the most and put uniforms on them, I would be STRONGLY against them playing for us. Why can't people figure this out?
    Stop being such a faggot. I'm not even commenting on the likability of Harris as a try hard two star. Of course it's on the coaches for throwing him in too early.

I'm not writing him off until what I see what he does this year, since he should have never been on the field yet. The clock starts now and I believe this coaching staff gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to player development.

We keep seeing these try hards emerge in the starting lineup, but ask yourself why all these DDY3 recruits like Henry Roberts don't do shit about it.

I get the hyperbole and all that, but Pete is an asshole who wants to win. He's going to play the best players.

Except for Browning, he sucks.
    DDY3s over the past couple years -

Myles, Salvon, John Ross, Ty Jones, Hunter B, Trey, Danny Shelton, Vita, Qualls, Shaq, Budda, Sid Jones...

What’s your fucking point? Our best players are, by and large, our higher rated recruits. Just like everyone else.

Fuck off with this Doog bullshit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I like Harris, but he needs to learn how to pass block. He’s somewhat of a one trick pony. He’s quick and very good at pulling. He’s average or below average at everything else.

There is some merit to the point of him being 17 as a true frosh and in a perfect world he really should only start seeing the field this coming season. It's not unreasonable to think he can't take the next step under Petes program.

I'm sure all of these kids are great kids or whatever. Some of them really are fucking rad kids. JoJo McIntosh is a tremendously rad person.

It doesn't mean that he plays football in the way it takes to win a fucking Natty.

I didn't become a fan of a boys home you stupid fucks. I AM A FAN OF THE UW FOOTBALL TEAM and want the team to succeed. I'm not in this for everyone's fucking drippy cunt personal stories.

My brother's a nice guy too and if he were out there I would be like 'YOU'RE NOT WORTH A SHIT PLEASE HUFF PLAY SOMEONE ELSE OR RECRUIT BETTER SO WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THIS PILE OF SHIT!'

I don't get this logic.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Nick seems like a great kid. Not wanting him starting on my team is not a personal indictment.

If you take the 10 people I love the most and put uniforms on them, I would be STRONGLY against them playing for us. Why can't people figure this out?
    Stop being such a faggot. I'm not even commenting on the likability of Harris as a try hard two star. Of course it's on the coaches for throwing him in too early.

I'm not writing him off until what I see what he does this year, since he should have never been on the field yet. The clock starts now and I believe this coaching staff gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to player development.

We keep seeing these try hards emerge in the starting lineup, but ask yourself why all these DDY3 recruits like Henry Roberts don't do shit about it.

I get the hyperbole and all that, but Pete is an asshole who wants to win. He's going to play the best players.

Myles, Salvon, John Ross, Ty Jones, Hunter B, Trey, Danny Shelton, Vita, Qualls, Shaq, Budda, Sid Jones...

What’s your fucking point? Our best players are, by and large, our higher rated recruits. Just like everyone else.

You really had Sidney Jones as a DDY3?

Hmmmmmmm.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I don't get this logic.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Free Pub!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I don't get this logic.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Hmmmmmmm.
    Dennis loved Sid, it is known.

He also forgot to include #MyRapp
    not going to lie, i watch rapp's high school tape sometime when i am having a hard time getting it up...works every-fuking-time. BRB JO
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I don't get this logic.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Well fucking played.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I don't get this logic.

CHRIST.

I BLAME THE COACHES...

Hmmmmmmm.
    Dennis loved Sid, it is known.

He also forgot to include #MyRapp
    not going to lie, i watch rapp's high school tape sometime when i am having a hard time getting it up...works every-fuking-time. BRB JO
    I'm not the only one. We should start a club. Invite @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    3 way circlejerk? Where do I signup?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He looks like a grocery clerk.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    oh boy

grinding for greatness.

New level of scrappy white guy with sneaky athleticism.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nick Harris is a Hai3
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Nick Harris is a Hai3

Hai3 on hate?