Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He's not Gilby at all

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gwad said:

Oregon should of hired OBK, because at least he cares. Cristoballin is just trying to look cool at the one and done stepping stone for other coaching opportunities at better programs.

OBK would make the streets run red with the blood of Oregon opponents
    UTI?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    HuskyJW said:

AZDuck said:

Much ado about canzanobullshit. Anyone who has been exposed to PNW media for more than 10 minutes should drink a gallon of bleach for even thinking about what Canzano writes.

I too hate Pulitzer winning writers that offer summer camps for less fortunate and disabled kids.
    Me and Mitch Albom had a hearty laugh at your poast

in the media room, no less!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Gwad said:

Oregon should of hired OBK, because at least he cares. Cristoballin is just trying to look cool at the one and done stepping stone for other coaching opportunities at better programs.

OBK would make the streets run red with the blood from his vagina.
    I noticed a typo in there.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    #34 was the perfect guy to include in the picture for this article.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

I hear no sleep is really good for strength and conditioning. I hope they are actually forcing the players to have more sleep derivation than a college kid otherwise would. If that's not what the article says don't burst my bubble.

Yup. The best thing to do after a great workout is to try and sleep deprive yourself as long as you possible can. Not giving your muscles a chance to recover actually makers them TUFFER!
    I'm hearing no water breaks makes you even TUFFERER.
    More chocolate milk
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

most of my life writhing in the dark years of huskydom has taught me that faux tough bravado bullshit like that rarely, if ever, works out.

I remember back in 2008 a few days prior to the season opener, Brandon Johnson was on KJR talking about how tough the the dawgs were. For some reason there was a copy of the Oregon media guide around and he threw it on the ground to show his toughness. UW got destroyed by Oregon in the opener, went 0-12, and now Brandon Johnson is in prison for murder or some shit.
    I tell my daughters this story when they don't eat their cereal in the morning and act tuff when they tell me "NO!". Guess what? They wolf that shit down after this cautionary tale of woe. Aesop's fables are for fags. 2008 taught me many hard lessons.