Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Daniyel Ngata , 4* 2020 RB, Folsom, CA - Offered

12346»

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Posts: 173
    250 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes Second Anniversary
    edited March 14
    Tequilla said:

As I think I’ve posted elsewhere, I was told that the Ngata brothers all wanted to go to different schools

I don’t get the sense that we are working hard here ... and likely for that reason

He would play with Ariel for what? One season? That's truly a silly thing, if true. Do what's best for you, Dayneiyell. If that's Washington, don't let your brother playing there DETER you... wtf.
    dirtysouwfdawgbackthepack
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Posts: 1,769
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

As I think I’ve posted elsewhere, I was told that the Ngata brothers all wanted to go to different schools

I don’t get the sense that we are working hard here ... and likely for that reason

He would play with Ariel for what? One season? That's truly a silly thing, if true. Do what's best for you, Dauynieyl. If that's Washington, don't let your brother playing there DETER you... wtf.
    Teenagers are dumb AF. That’s why TBS’ing causes so much joy and pain. I think I’ve heard it referred to as “the ups and downs” a couple times around here.
    CallMeBigErn