Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralen Trice, 3* 2019 BUCK, Glendale (O'Connor) AZ, (SUCK IT DOMERS!! BOW TO KWAT!!)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why has every recruiting thread turned in to fag Oregon shit? Fuck the off-season.

Bro, the recruiting. Nevermind that Oregon and WAzzu can't even stand on the same field as Petersen without their faces melting off by halftime. Just keep running mouth about recruiting and whatever jealous garbage CuogCenter is shitting out atm.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Oregon's running the pistol now. They have the best recruiting class in their history. Christobal is really bringing the tuffness. The energy at practice, the tuoghness, it's unlike anything seen before in the program's history

Really makes one forget the fag Chip and his soft offense down there in LA.

You can just really fucking feel how we're going to be better than ever before.

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm okay with this. This is like if Oregon stole Dick Newt from us. Why couldn't you have stolen Dick Newt from us? Is it too late for that?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

Wait, you guys don’t want Taunu’u now?

WTFLOLercopter

UW stopped recruiting him a long time ago.
    Hahahahahahaha

You deserve a sympathy chin
    We heaven't heard shit about that kid since he was offered. Nothing. Even though UW doesn't offer a lot of guys they still offer way more than they can take and stop recruiting certain guys after figuring out who's the best fit for them. Jonah is Kalepo's cousin and Kalepo is the biggest peer recruiter we've ever had. If UW was after him we would have heard about it and they would have tried to use that family connection to their advantage but they didn't. Not saying the kid sucks. He looks talented no doubt but was not a top target for UW. That's not a win over UW that Oregon can claim. That is a USC, Oregon, Oklahoma battle. Beat UW for Enokk Vimahi or one of their other top targets and then you can talk shit. Still hasn't happened yet and UW easily flipped one of Oregon's former commits.
    So if UW is interested in a kid, that kid shows no return interest, UW stops recruiting him, and he commits to Oregon.

Is that not a win over UW in your mind?
    Nope. I don't know how interested he was in UW. It's possible UW was honest with him from the beginning and told him he's not a LT prospect and he didn't like that whereas Oregon lied to him and said they like him at LT. It's possible he just wasn't the right fit and they like other guys more. Only he and the coaches know how interested he was in UW but what I do know is UW hasn't been recruiting him for months. So no, it's not a direct win over UW for Oregon. When Kayvon Thibodeaux commits to wherever the fuck he commits, the school that he commits to won't be beating UW for his commitment. Yes, UW offered but they stopped recruiting him a long time ago. When Austin Jones committed to Stanford was that a loss for UW? No. UW has offered 80 recruits. When about 60 of them commit elsewhere are those all losses? No. UW has their top targets within those 80 guys. Jonah T was not one of them.

You're missing the main point- WHY did UW stop recruiting a kid?

1. Because after further evaluation and diligence they decided he wasn't a good fit or had other guys higher on their board?
    or
    2. UW swung and missed and then gave up after obviously not being on kid's short list.

You seem to think scenario two NEVER happens.
    Come on now, you know Roof has to put a positive spin on every kid who doesn’t come to UW. Her website is all about gloating on kids that commit and WDWHA for any kid who doesn’t.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why has every recruiting thread turned in to fag Oregon shit? Fuck the off-season.

I blame Ballz
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm okay with this. This is like if Oregon stole Dick Newt from us. Why couldn't you have stolen Dick Newt from us? Is it too late for that?

Has he enrolled yet?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OfF SeaSoN BeST sEaSoN
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Oregon's running the pistol now. They have the best recruiting class in their history. Christobal is really bringing the tuffness. The energy at practice, the tuoghness, it's unlike anything seen before in the program's history

Really makes one forget the fag Chip and his soft offense down there in LA.

You can just really fucking feel how we're going to be better than ever before.

Offseason natty only lasts three more weeks bitch
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    If Oregon beats UW the mass suicides are going to be amazing.

I'm not calling for genocide, Stalin, I'm just going to enjoy the natural happening of it.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

I'm not calling for genocide, Stalin, I'm just going to enjoy the natural happening of it.

We're still around after the 2000's.

Most of your "fans" have already moved on to putting their money into pro sports. Anything less than 10 wins this year and it's the McKenzie river or Timbers lifetime loyalty for the majority of you.
    You knew your school gave up when the Dwagfather retired. Doogs are 100% bought in right now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Most of your "fans" have already moved on to putting their money into pro sports. Anything less than 10 wins this year and it's the McKenzie river or Timbers lifetime loyalty for the majority of you.
    You knew your school gave up when the Dwagfather retired. Doogs are 100% bought in right now.
    My school killed itself and then Pete resurrected it to destroy Oregon and make the playoffs.

Your school is a basketball school that can't make it past the first round of a 64 team tournament.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

We survived the glory of owetwelve
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

My school killed itself and then Pete resurrected it to destroy Oregon and make the playoffs.

Your school is a basketball school that can't make it past the first round of a 64 team tournament.
    Is it the three recent Elite Eights that gave it away?

You and StrongBad are special.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Is it the three recent Elite Eights that gave it away?

You and StrongBad are special.
    Also lost to UW last year in your sport. LOL

Wildcat with a Herbert avatar is far more special than I could ever be.