Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Have fun getting destroyed by Bama every year.

Tennessee hasn't won 10 games total or 6 games in conference since 2007 (Saban's first year.)

They haven't finished in the top 10 since 2001.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:
    Tweets > quotes
    Real Time Info > Late Info
    Yes, your 53 seconds were a significant advantage.
    Of course, the content/substance doesn't matter.

Posting Ruth's beautiful face is what matters.
    Well played sir
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I mean honestly I have no idea how any person can objectively sign with Tennessee after being favored for Bama almost the entire process.

That is little brother. Saban has never lost to Tennessee.

12 in a row.

6 of last 8 by 31+.

Have fun.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,148
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    Fuck this shit. The NCAA is spineless and it's ruining the game. Pete goes about business the right way, and gets fucked in the ass because of it. Two years in a row now bagmen came and stole elite LB who wanted to be Dawgs. Fuck, one of them even signed! If nothing is done about this, Pete's gotta be thinkin' that he has to start bending the rules too in order to level the playing field. On a scale of 1 to Supervolcano, I am Yellowstone.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:
    Ektard with a shot out of his pop gun:

“LOL....that's a nice rumor...no one can prove it either way so...why not throw it out there...”
  • Options

Fuck this shit. The NCAA is spineless and it's ruining the game. Pete goes about business the right way, and gets fucked in the ass because of it. Two years in a row now bagmen came and stole elite LB who wanted to be Dawgs. Fuck, one of them even signed! If nothing is done about this, Pete's gotta be thinkin' that he has to start bending the rules too in order to level the playing field. On a scale of 1 to Supervolcano, I am Yellowstone.

Sounds like you are so angry you might even try to get banned from Dawgman!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Maybe Henry got all pumped up at the Poly bowl when all of our other recruits were in his ear. Like how any kids favorite school is the most recent one they visited. There would have been way more smoke if he had actually committed.
  • Options
    Tennessee has also lost 13 out of 14 to Florida and 7 of 9 to Georgia.

Good luck kid!
  • Options

I believe he may have committed to us. But to spin it as 'hey there was nothing we could have done about it, $EC' is FS since it happens every year now. The coaches know what they're up against and haven't been able to close.

Not to mention he never made a public commitment. It's not like we had him in the bag (lol!) and then he was stolen away. UT was allegedly the leader here for a couple months.

This is nothing like Kaho.
  • Options

Passion said:
    Ektard with a shot out of his pop gun:

“LOL....that's a nice rumor...no one can prove it either way so...why not throw it out there...”
    See also "why I don't want to submit cristoballz"
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cant wait for Alabama to have spring attrition at LB just as Tootoo loses some weight and needs to move south to be closer to family. Alabama bag$ > Tennessee bag$ > UW bag$. It's the script.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    This is fucking BULLSHIT!! WHAT THE FUUUUCK! I thought it was Bama versus UW! Then UW surged late and got a silent commitment from him. Nope, fuck us here comes Tennessee all the way from third place with tens of thousands of dollars of cash money and they bitch slap little pussy ass Washington and steal him! I'm so fucking sick of this shit every fucking year! Half of the top recruits are being bought and paid for and the NCAA does nothing. All that fucking money the NCAA makes and they don't have dozens of private investigators around the country constantly seeking information on possible recruiting violations? What the fuck do they even do besides exploit young athletes?

Now $EC bagmen smell blood in the water for West coast recruits. If shit ass Tennessee can beat UW for To'oto'o, damn near anybody can for the right price. On top of that it looks like Oregon and ASU are now paying for recruits as well. Fuck this! I'm sick of the nice guys finishing last. We look like some bitches who can easily be taken advantage of. We could do everything right and get an elite difference maker's commitment, but if his parents want money we have no fucking chance and get bitch slapped. It's always "after further council from my parents I changed my mind" or "I have to do what's best for my family". Fuck you and your fucking parents.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 780
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This is fucking BULLSHIT!! WHAT THE FUUUUCK! I thought it was Bama versus UW! Then UW surged late and got a silent commitment from him. Nope, fuck us here comes Tennessee all the way from third place with tens of thousands of dollars of cash money and they bitch slap little pussy ass Washington and steal him! I'm so fucking sick of this shit every fucking year! Half of the top recruits are being bought and paid for and the NCAA does nothing. All that fucking money the NCAA makes and they don't have dozens of private investigators around the country constantly seeking information on possible recruiting violations? What the fuck do they even do besides exploit young athletes?

Now $EC bagmen smell blood in the water for West coast recruits. If shit ass Tennessee can beat UW for To'oto'o, damn near anybody can for the right price. On top of that it looks like Oregon and ASU are now paying for recruits as well. Fuck this! I'm sick of the nice guys finishing last. We look like some bitches who can easily be taken advantage of. We could do everything right and get an elite difference maker's commitment, but if his parents want money we have no fucking chance and get bitch slapped. It's always "after further council from my parents I changed my mind" or "I have to do what's best for my family". Fuck you and your fucking parents.

But we do it the right way.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hi welcome to college football since forever?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,148
    Founders Club

Hi welcome to college football since forever?
    No shit, but I can still be heated about it.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Meek said:

@JimMoraDawg said it plain as day on ESPN... "the Pac12 should be very concerned about all the top kids who are leaving the West..."

Can't wait for Larry Scott to tell everyone that all is going according to plan.

The worry about conference is overblown bullshit...

No one talks about the ACC which is even worse than the Pac12 but its ok because they have Clemson... And the rest of the 13 ACC teams are basically Cal/Oregon State. The middle and bottom of the Pac12 is fine... Other conferences have 1-2 good teams and the rest is dreck.

USC is self immolating and UCLA is fagging out harder than usual so Southern California is getting raided, but its not the end of the world. It's just as much an opportunity for UW or Oregon.

The fall of USC is whatever, its more the fact that UW has been sitting on top of the Pac 12 but still can't win ONE FUCKING IMPORTANT GAME.

Another big issue is that UW seems unable to consistently recruit outside of the PNW unless its someone in Hawaii related to Danny Shelton.

The conference isnt as bad as people like to meme about, the bottom half of basically like every conference; fucking garbage and should be relegated to a lower division like futbol does it.

still #fireLarry
    I thought Oregon took all of the best SEC recruits?