Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

StrongArm and me have been discussing some crazy stuff in the chat. Things are really getting heated up. Hard to say anything right now but we will let you in on it soon. Ground breaking stuff, the ride is just starting.

Go ahead and call me a tard monkey, but what the fuck chat room are you talking about? I see this "chat" mentioned all the time and I'm pretty sure it's a dumbass HH meme, but if it's real, invite me, garm darmmit. I can party.
    There's always room for one more!
    Worth my $10.95!
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

StrongArm and me have been discussing some crazy stuff in the chat. Things are really getting heated up. Hard to say anything right now but we will let you in on it soon. Ground breaking stuff, the ride is just starting.

Go ahead and call me a tard monkey, but what the fuck chat room are you talking about? I see this "chat" mentioned all the time and I'm pretty sure it's a dumbass HH meme, but if it's real, invite me, garm darmmit. I can party.
    There's always room for one more!
    BRB, JO
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I want to like you, because I love any references to Kingpin, but get an avatar you fucking savage.

You might have a future here. Unlike half the fucktards who have come here recently.
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I want to like you, because I love any references to Kingpin, but get an avatar you fucking savage.

You might have a future here. Unlike half the fucktards who have come here recently.
    Hurtful.
    You've been here over six months, you don't count anymore
    Made It!!!

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Ouch
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Hurtful.
    Fuck, 12 days short of the cutoff....

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Hurtful.

Yeah, but you made it into the meme so you've got that going for you.

True dat. And that was after only 3 or 4 months. I was honored.

I think my 3 greatest moments here are making it into that meme, being told I'm doing the Lord's work for my stalking, and getting to drop A Few Good Men monolog on PurpleJ.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Hurtful.

Yeah, but you made it into the meme so you've got that going for you.

True dat. And that was after only 3 or 4 months. I was honored.

I think my 3 greatest moments here are making it into that meme, being told I'm doing the Lord's work for my stalking, and getting to drop A Few Good Men monolog on PurpleJ.
    “It’s my hometown”, Ringo said of the Puget Sound area, “That was a big offer for me and UW is huge to me. I’ve known Jimmy Lake for a long time now and I love him a lot. I played with so many of those guys in the summer leagues…I know Hunter Bryant and Salvon Ahmed. I also knew Budda Baker. I was up there a few months ago and plan to get back up there for sure this season.”

“It’s my hometown”, Ringo said of the Puget Sound area, “That was a big offer for me and UW is huge to me. I’ve known Jimmy Lake for a long time now and I love him a lot. I played with so many of those guys in the summer leagues…I know Hunter Bryant and Salvon Ahmed. I also knew Budda Baker. I was up there a few months ago and plan to get back up there for sure this season.”

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

So Bandes tweeted he’s visiting Oregon... for the UW game. And UW is getting the last visit. Gotta think he is at least a strong UW lean

Ikaika fuck..that is all I am going to say