Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Julius Buelow, 2019 4* OL, Kapolei (Kapolei), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I need a woof, after the kaho fuck up

No WOOFs on the horizon if this kid is going to wait till the Poly bowl to make his announcement. Somebody might be eager to jump on board if UW beats Auburn. Otherwise, I don't see a commitment coming this month or September. The struggle is real.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I need a woof, after the kaho fuck up

No WOOFs on the horizon if this kid is going to wait till the Poly bowl to make his announcement. Somebody might be eager to jump on board if UW beats Auburn. Otherwise, I don't see a commitment coming this month or September. The struggle is real.
    Damnit Roof, you're supposed to give us some fluff not depress us.
    Oh shit you're right. I cant say who it is right now because I gave this kid my word but UW has a real shot at flipping a big-time 5-star recruit. He's working on setting up an official visit for during the season. That's all I can say right now.
    You’re growing on me
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Cristoballed to UW this morning by Biggins

Its not over until he leaves early for the NFL
    dnc said:

Cristoballed to UW this morning by Biggins

Its not over until he leaves early for the NFL
    I like the one with an agent. That was good
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When he Woofs!

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

oh, look at that.

And here's some senior film: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7798404/5b6769fb47982006fc8ac3b0

He looks like Trey. Skinny legs and all. He definitely needs Socha. I don't like the offense he plays in. Not enough run block snaps, and the pass sets are too Coog-y for me.

I hope Mele pans out so this kid can sit for a couple of years and doesn't have to play right away like Trey did. He's going to be so fucking good if he comes here though.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

oh, look at that.

And here's some senior film: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7798404/5b6769fb47982006fc8ac3b0

He looks like Trey. Skinny legs and all. He definitely needs Socha. I don't like the offense he plays in. Not enough run block snaps, and the pass sets are too Coog-y for me.

I hope Mele pans out so this kid can sit for a couple of years and doesn't have to play right away like Trey did. He's going to be so fucking good if he comes here though.
    What the fuck are you talking about, he looks fucking amazing. He's just raw.

Who gives a fuck about the rest of it. Watch 3 plays of that and you know we? have a LT.

NO ONE SHOULD PLAY RIGHT AWAY ON THE OL UNLESS THEY ARE FUCKING ORLANDO PACE.

What the fuck is this Sark disease that we are evaluating players (LET ALONE FUCKING OFFENSIVE LINEMEN) on whether they can play early!?!!

Are you out of your fucking mind?
    it's a symptom of everyone wanting to be like USC (which is wearing off for most people) where they are fired up for a grade 11 kid to be the starter.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

oh, look at that.

The play at 1:10 is so perfect that it's hilarious. Good footwork, counter-punch, counter-punch, drop the fucker. Buelow is going to be elite
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    roof when is he woofing?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Also, just to be clear, I don't "evaluate players based on whether they can play early". All I said is I hope he isn't forced to play early because we don't have enough depth. Like how Trey was forced to play early because the cupboard was bare. All I meant is that he will be even more of a beast if we're actually in a position now where we can redshirt him. Nowhere did I say that we shouldn't take him because he ideally shouldn't play early. I thought that was pretty clear, but apparently not.

I love you. IDGAF.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Also, just to be clear, I don't "evaluate players based on whether they can play early". All I said is I hope he isn't forced to play early because we don't have enough depth. Like how Trey was forced to play early because the cupboard was bare. All I meant is that he will be even more of a beast if we're actually in a position now where we can redshirt him. Nowhere did I say that we shouldn't take him because he ideally shouldn't play early. I thought that was pretty clear, but apparently not.

So he's a high ceiling LT candidate who would benefit from a RS year. Is that what you're saying?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I love you. IDGAF.
    You’re love is like a circus wheel