Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:
    On her message boards she said, “Am I doing a good enough job playing this down? ;-)“

Me thinks she got in trouble for her last tweet. It had a smiley face like she knew something, now she claims she just can’t count.

She walks a dangerous line dropping hints and howling huskies and all sorts of things. Bite the hand that feeds you and soon it’ll stop giving you treats.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Ruth talked to him again, he says we're his #1 school right now. Sounds like we pushed him to commit a little while ago (maybe when Alphonzo and Miki committed?) Hes probably officially visiting in September.

Will be interesting to see if we make room for both him and Tufono.

Would be a nails LB class for sure.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ruth talked to him again, he says we're his #1 school right now. Sounds like we pushed him to commit a little while ago (maybe when Alphonzo and Miki committed?) Hes probably officially visiting in September.

Can he play BUCK?

U take both, given Camilo sold his couch
    His recruitment was a lot of fun to follow though. Who would have thought he'd commit to Illinois? Man I love post teen boi stocking!
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Can he play BUCK?
    He can play Sam for sure. Might be his best fit IMO, so I think we could take him with Tufono as a Mike and Ah You as a Will. Tuputala as Sam/Mike.

Those numbers might add up with Eifler having bought a timeshare beach house in sunny Illinois. Might we see a Manu couch sale as well?

BBK and Tevis are both graduating, as we all know. What we've all forgotten is that Jake Wambaugh and Matt Preston are both on scolarship (I think) and will also graduate.

So we should have space for all of them. But watch Penis Naulu commit to us and fuck it all up.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Can he play BUCK?
    He can play Sam for sure. Might be his best fit IMO, so I think we could take him with Tufono as a Mike and Ah You as a Will. Tuputala as Sam/Mike.

Those numbers might add up with Eifler having bought a timeshare beach house in sunny Illinois. Might we see a Manu couch sale as well?

BBK and Tevis are both graduating, as we all know. What we've all forgotten is that Jake Wambaugh and Matt Preston are both on scolarship (I think) and will also graduate.

So we should have space for all of them. But watch Penis Naulu commit to us and fuck it all up.
    Those walk-ons are definitely not on scholarship. Heimuli is an inside backer only because he's special there and you don't fuck with that. Tuputala is a Buck/Sam guy that will probably grow into another defensive lineman. I suspect he's 260 pounds already and will be 290-300 at UW but we'll see I could be wrong. Manu is going to have to get the fuck out for there to be room for both Heimuli and Tufuno. You have to account for the fact that we're not losing any Bucks and are trying to get one or two more this class.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Q for the TBS experts - How does this kid compare to Kaho? Would he be an even bigger get?
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Can he play BUCK?

Manu is a senior so his couch sale doesn’t affect the 2019 class at all.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Can he play BUCK?

Unfortunately Kyler will be a redshirt Junior this year so he still has a year of eligibility left.

Q for the TBS experts - How does this kid compare to Kaho? Would he be an even bigger get?

Not an expert but no he’s not bigger than Kano for me. Probably a close second though.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Can he play BUCK?

Unfortunately Kyler will be a redshirt Junior this year so he still has a year of eligibility left.
    He and BBK missed out their opportunity to be all conference players in big sky conference

Can he play BUCK?

He and BBK missed out their opportunity to be all conference players in big sky conference
    BBK is going to honorable mention All PAC this year at minimum.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Can he play BUCK?

BBK is going to honorable mention All PAC this year at minimum.
    Will be hard to do when Sirmon will be starting by mid season
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited July 2018
    maybe Manu will transfer back to Idaho State and join forces with Tufono once the ISU bagmen come in and offer unlimited salad at Buddy's.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    I'm hearing they have stuff.