Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck Bama. This one's dad isn't a bum looking for a hand out.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He plans to sign in Dec. Wont visit bama before then due to HS sched.

Visits ducks 12/7 and uw 12/15.

Is not an early enrollee so bama wants him to wait until feb. to sign.

Oregon isn't taking him unless Casey jumps ship and that looks unlikely unless Cort gets a job back in Kentucky which is remotely possible since both programs will be hiring new coaches.

The Ducks are already hot after Botelho for 2020.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Oregon isn't taking him unless Casey jumps ship and that looks unlikely unless Cort gets a job back in Kentucky which is remotely possible since both programs will be hiring new coaches.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. They would take him in a heart beat. I mean how fucking stupid can you be? They are officially visiting him Dec. 7th and he's signing two weeks later. If they didn't want him they wouldn't be visiting him you dumb ass. They would drop any LB commit they have to sign this kid. Another L for Oregon is about to be served up by UW.
    No and no. He is a backup plan just like Trice was.

I'm not saying he is a bad get, but Funa and Eaford were always higher on the Oregon coach's board. Toto is the only guy left they would take without one of the four current guys bailing.

Congrats on getting a 4-star, but stop fucking pretending UW is a destination program and Pete and the gang are big time recruiters. Neither are close to reality.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. They would take him in a heart beat. I mean how fucking stupid can you be? They are officially visiting him Dec. 7th and he's signing two weeks later. If they didn't want him they wouldn't be visiting him you dumb ass. They would drop any LB commit they have to sign this kid. Another L for Oregon is about to be served up by UW.
    No and no. He is a backup plan just like Trice was.

I'm not saying he is a bad get, but Funa and Eaford were always higher on the Oregon coach's board. Toto is the only guy left they would take without one of the four current guys bailing.

Congrats on getting a 4-star, but stop fucking pretending UW is a destination program and Pete and the gang are big time recruiters. Neither are close to reality.
    I don’t mind Ducks being here, but you’re lowering the quality of info here so badly. I might just ban you.
    Please don't. I don't yet have all the screenshots I need.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    I know they get good product in Eugene, but whatever he’s smoking must be on another level