Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does everyone give a fuck about Trump's shit holes?

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Donnie comes from a place where a stranger will save your life by grabbing you by the collar and pulling you back onto the curb as you're about to step in front of a bus, then smack you upside the head, say "Wake up, asshole! You trying to kill yourself or what?" Then he'll walk away, after saving your life and trying to teach you a lesson.

Most people in America won't do that, and will watch quietly as you get run over and killed. I'll take the brashness and balls of the orange guy from Queens any day over the pussies that populate most American cities. Love him or hate him, Donnie's got balls and no time for Political Correctness like the guys across the couch from him who think the exact same things but are petrified to say it publicly.

Bullshit. That's where you and I come from. That faggot comes from a country club where first his daddy protected him, and later his money protected him.

Brashness and balls? lol You think that fucker has ever been in a fist fight? You think he's ever been in a life or death situation? You think he hasn't always had someone watching over him to make sure he's ok? He's not ballsy - he has everyone around him carrying his weight. That limp dick had a chance to show balls and go to Viet Nam and fight with his fellow countrymen, but he chose to play the bone spurs card instead - because he's a fucking coward. One that talks shit about someone who DID go to Viet Nam and earn a bronze star with valor.

Quit sucking that fuckers cock. It isn't becoming. Just because Obama was a liberal bike-helmet-wearing pussy, doesn't mean Trump is anything but a soft-ass pussy billionaire that would last 2 days if society collapsed. Shit, I bet Obama would last longer than that piussy would. And Mueller would gut him like a fish and make a hut out of his skin if push came to shove.

Wrong. Trump is in trouble for saying "shithole" - i.e., for saying something offensive, aka Tough Talk, not for smacking a bitch or punching a baby. New Yorkers are outspoken and brash, as you should know, and curse more than most other Americans. Bostonians are even worse, btw.

Point is that Trump said publicly what his detractors feel and say in private every day. And his Queens background has everything to do with his attitude and mouth. And that got him in trouble with the lame-ass press and the wimps in congress, even though his supporters were saying "Finally!!"
    Doesn't change anything I said.

People are pussies. Trump's a pussy.

If you think he's some badass tough guy, then fine with me. I think he's a fat fuckin' city pussy that doesn't know shit about middle America other than how to tell them exactly what they want to hear. Props to him for that - that alone makes him way smarter than the Democrat fucktards that are sparring with him.

Careful. Hondo is gonna wanna go!

7/11 Aurora time!
    I take it back. I take it back.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2018
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Donnie comes from a place where a stranger will save your life by grabbing you by the collar and pulling you back onto the curb as you're about to step in front of a bus, then smack you upside the head, say "Wake up, asshole! You trying to kill yourself or what?" Then he'll walk away, after saving your life and trying to teach you a lesson.

Most people in America won't do that, and will watch quietly as you get run over and killed. I'll take the brashness and balls of the orange guy from Queens any day over the pussies that populate most American cities. Love him or hate him, Donnie's got balls and no time for Political Correctness like the guys across the couch from him who think the exact same things but are petrified to say it publicly.

Bullshit. That's where you and I come from. That faggot comes from a country club where first his daddy protected him, and later his money protected him.

Brashness and balls? lol You think that fucker has ever been in a fist fight? You think he's ever been in a life or death situation? You think he hasn't always had someone watching over him to make sure he's ok? He's not ballsy - he has everyone around him carrying his weight. That limp dick had a chance to show balls and go to Viet Nam and fight with his fellow countrymen, but he chose to play the bone spurs card instead - because he's a fucking coward. One that talks shit about someone who DID go to Viet Nam and earn a bronze star with valor.

Quit sucking that fuckers cock. It isn't becoming. Just because Obama was a liberal bike-helmet-wearing pussy, doesn't mean Trump is anything but a soft-ass pussy billionaire that would last 2 days if society collapsed. Shit, I bet Obama would last longer than that piussy would. And Mueller would gut him like a fish and make a hut out of his skin if push came to shove.

Wrong. Trump is in trouble for saying "shithole" - i.e., for saying something offensive, aka Tough Talk, not for smacking a bitch or punching a baby. New Yorkers are outspoken and brash, as you should know, and curse more than most other Americans. Bostonians are even worse, btw.

Point is that Trump said publicly what his detractors feel and say in private every day. And his Queens background has everything to do with his attitude and mouth. And that got him in trouble with the lame-ass press and the wimps in congress, even though his supporters were saying "Finally!!"

If you think he's some badass tough guy, then fine with me. I think he's a fat fuckin' city pussy that doesn't know shit about middle America other than how to tell them exactly what they want to hear. Props to him for that - that alone makes him way smarter than the Democrat fucktards that are sparring with him.
    I think shit all the time that I keep to myself unless there's a good reason not to. And I'm not sure what all this tuff talk, "sayin' like it is" and all that hackneyed dramatic shit accomplishes anyway. It's great bar talk, but it doesn't get shit done on the street.

In my pretend career, the guys everyone listened didn't do that. I've worked with tons of boards who have directors who blab to hear themselves talk, and then there are always one or two dudes who are EF Fucking Hutton. As a young pretend lawyer I once got to sit in a room and watch while one of the two big Seattle money guys buy something from someone who also clearly had money, but was a financial gnat compared to Seattle guy. The other guy talked a lot. Seattle guy didn't, but when he did, everyone shut the fuck up.

Point being, when you're actually tuff, and you've actually got the goods, tuff talk is a waste of your fucking time.

He's not just a pussy; he's an insecure pussy. He likes to name-drop Penn a lot, but he won't acknowledge that he transferred there from Fordham, a relatively easy school to get into, and at a time when Penn was the joke of the Ivy League, and at a time when you could still buy your way in to the Ivy League. Even with prep school education and $$, he wasn't good enough for the Ivy crowd and had to come in through the back door. It bothers him. You can tell, because he talks about where he went to school WAY past the point in life when others do.

I just don't think he's quite the bad ass you think he is. His insecurity about his faded looks, how he got his money and where his people are from are major hangups for him. That's what pussies do. At least Bill Clinton, for all his faults, seems to know he comes from southern white trash. He probably owns it because he still has a bit of it in him, and he knows he got himself out of there w/o any help.

I don't care about any of this, mind you. It's humorous to me; and, I like his tax policy ... A LOT.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

I think shit all the time that I keep to myself unless there's a good reason not to. And I'm not sure what all this tuff talk, "sayin' like it is" and all that hackneyed dramatic shit accomplishes anyway. It's great bar talk, but it doesn't get shit done on the street.

In my pretend career, the guys everyone listened didn't do that. I've worked with tons of boards who have directors who blab to hear themselves talk, and then there are always one or two dudes who are EF Fucking Hutton. As a young pretend lawyer I once got to sit in a room and watch while one of the two big Seattle money guys buy something from someone who also clearly had money, but was a financial gnat compared to Seattle guy. The other guy talked a lot. Seattle guy didn't, but when he did, everyone shut the fuck up.

Point being, when you're actually tuff, and you've actually got the goods, tuff talk is a waste of your fucking time.

He's not just a pussy; he's an insecure pussy. He likes to name-drop Penn a lot, but he won't acknowledge that he transferred there from Fordham, a relatively easy school to get into, and at a time when Penn was the joke of the Ivy League, and at a time when you could still buy your way in to the Ivy League. Even with prep school education and $$, he wasn't good enough for the Ivy crowd and had to come in through the back door. It bothers him. You can tell, because he talks about where he went to school WAY past the point in life when others do.

I just don't think he's quite the bad ass you think he is. His insecurity about his faded looks, how he got his money and where his people are from are major hangups for him. That's what pussies do. At least Bill Clinton, for all his faults, seems to know he comes from southern white trash. He probably owns it because he still has a bit of it in him, and he knows he got himself out of there w/o any help.

I don't care about any of this, mind you. It's humorous to me; and, I like his tax policy ... A LOT.
    Thanks Tequilla!!
  • Options
    pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Thanks Tequilla!!
    I know I know. Hit me where it hurts baby.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dflea said:

dflea said:

Ivy league is a worthless den of nepotism where you get in based on who you know, how much money you've got, or because you're an ethnic transgender dildo or something like that that made the list of 'people we give trophies to in order to make ourselves seem cultured.' W went to Yale, and he's a stupid chump. A turd topped with whipped cream is still a turd. If you could do a blind taste test between schools like you can with food, you'd find that the pompous, overrated ivy league schools are not much different than North Dakota State. Chemistry 101 is still Chemistry 101. Taking it at Dartmouth won't make you any smarter than taking it at Reed College.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

Ivy league is a worthless den of nepotism where you get in based on who you know, how much money you've got, or because you're an ethnic transgender dildo or something like that that made the list of 'people we give trophies to in order to make ourselves seem cultured.' W went to Yale, and he's a stupid chump. A turd topped with whipped cream is still a turd. If you could do a blind taste test between schools like you can with food, you'd find that the pompous, overrated ivy league schools are not much different than North Dakota State. Chemistry 101 is still Chemistry 101. Taking it at Dartmouth won't make you any smarter than taking it at Reed College.
    Now we're finally getting to some real academics smack talk.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2018
    I generally prefer talking over people so they can't get a word in.

It's pretty unlikely they are as cool or interesting as me so why even waste time finding out
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

They are shitholes. Another non issue being blown out of proportion.

Not the point. (Again, if he said it). I couldn't care less about whether Haiti is offended either. Fuck Haiti.

I do think it would be shitty for a standing US President to say that he doesn't want people from there but would rather have well-trained socialists from northern Europe. Call me crazy. On what possible basis would he make that distinction? We both know. Whatever.

It's just a way to slam the countries, sure. But it's also a shot across the bow at the "other people." We do better here with more, not less, of those other people, the vast majority of which come here to work hard and do better than they can where they came from.

Do we really need a bunch more Norwegians and Swedes in the U.S.? What the fuck for? This is still, last I checked, a country based on capitalism. Not unfettered capitalism, sure, and we have our problems, sure, but that's still the deal here. A bunch of people used to working 9 to 4 with a 1.5 hour lunch break, free everything, a year off for maternity and paternity leave, etc. etc.

Yeah, we need more of THOSE guys.

Just fuck.
    Europeans come here because they can make more money.

You know that right?
    No, really?

People who want to work hard, appreciate the opportunity here and are willing to do things for a real market rate belong here. Everyone else can stay put where they are.

Do you have an issue with that? It's a simple point of view to understand.
    My point is that Europeans coming here are fine.

You claimed you don't want them because they are socialist.

I don't care how hungry some unskilled dude from Somalia is.
    Why can't Somalia have skilled people?

I agree with Frank Luntz. Why just yesterday I received an email from a Nigerian Prince offering me millions if I would help him get his inheritance straightened out.

For a small fee.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

That version is clearly only for blacks. Or Muslims. Definitely not for Norwegians.
  • Options

I generally prefer talking over people so they can't get a word in.

It's pretty unlikely they are as cool or interesting as me so why even waste time finding out

Hey Don! How'd your round go today?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Fair enough. Science, for sure, is science, wherever it is taught. I'd say that, today, given how hard it is to get into those and comparable schools for most people, you'd find that the depth of talent you're up against for a curved graded class will make you strap on your shit a little tighter than you would at ND State. No offense to the Bison intended. There are some schools that are noted for being a bitch to get through. Not all Ivy League schools are on that list, which include Swarthmore, Harvey Mudd and some others. W got into Y the same way Donnie got into Penn, except Donnie STILL had to back door (relax Swaye ... not that back door).

Reed College was a bad choice OBK. That school is haf to get into, and though the kids who do go there are weird af, they're also very fucking bright. So, yeah, Reed Chem is as hard as Dartmouth chem ... maybe harder.

All that said, having attended Penn is a Yuge source of identity for Donnie T. And how he got in still keeps him awake at night. That was my only real point.
  • Options
    Derek your fucking quote thingy is fucked up again!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

I messed up and accidentally poasted my response to something you wrote in the quote box, but decided not to edit in a lukewarm attempt to throw off your game. Looks like it worked.
  • Options

I messed up and accidentally poasted my response to something you wrote in the quote box, but decided not to edit in a lukewarm attempt to throw off your game. Looks like it worked.
    Like a fucking charm. As if I needed another monkey wrench thrown into my salemkewg-level interweb skills.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

That version is clearly only for blacks. Or Muslims. Definitely not for Norwegians.

This is more emblematic of your shit hole agenda, shill.

shithole POTD
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Trumpanzees can’t compete against competition from shithole countries. They were told years ago to get skills and education. Sadly, most never learned. White trash desperation is palpable.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

You do know that immigrants can't vote in the federal election. Right?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Not a badass tough guy, because talk is still cheap. But ballsy and carefree enough to say how he really feels and willing to answer for it to a bunch of limp-dick critics who'd shit their pants upon first touching ground in any of those shithole countries he's talking about.