Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apu Ika, 2019 5* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Domicillo said:

Roof also claims he's taking a 2 day unofficial in September to go along with his official on December 15th which is when we'll have all the big fish in. I still think he's Bammers to lose, but if this is true it doesn't seem as dire as Angulo put it for the Huskies.

This is from Roof in early August. Are we sure he isn't the secret visitor on the 29th if the info is true? My gut tells me it is Bradley Archer.
    Somethings going on...Roof is winking again about some “huge, huge story” that she first heard about back on Wednesday. Don’t know if it’s Ika related, or it’s just formally echoing on the Buelow, Tuitele situations, but looks like we’re gonna get some confirmation about whatever it is sooner than later.
    I'm expecting a preferred walk on announcement any day now
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Robinson Twins - Cook it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Meek said:

Robinson Twins - Cook it.

I Ting we are more likely to get a lighter set of twins
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,467
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lorenzo Booker, cook it!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,857
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I believe this could be considered a silent verbal to UW yes?
    How the fuck do you 104% commit to 3stripelife and a bowl game. This shit is getting dumb as fuck. Hopefully he flips to the under armor game and is then 1000% committed to that and underarmor life.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Charles Smith / Reggie Bush package!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I believe this could be considered a silent verbal to UW yes?
    How the fuck do you 104% commit to 3stripelife and a bowl game. This shit is getting dumb as fuck. Hopefully he flips to the under armor game and is then 1000% committed to that and underarmor life.
    Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    si "kupita pamoja" shit bitch. Hii si bodi ya bata. Hatuwezi kumpa fuck ambaye anapata kioo kioo kwa Oregon. Unajaribu kama kawaida. Nini funny ni wewe halisi kuamini shit yako trolling juu na kufikiri fucking Oregon ni kwenda kupiga USC kwa ishara ya Jonah T na Drake Jackson. Vyombo vya habari vya kuajiri ni biashara ya fucking. Wao kwa namna fulani wanapata njia ya kuweka mashabiki wengi wanaohusika, wanajiandikisha, na kusisimua iwezekanavyo. Drake Jackson anakwenda USC. Hilo sio swali. Yona anahisi upendo wa Oregon kama vile Devon Williams alikuwa. Neno alitaka kujitoa kwa Oregon lakini mama yake hakumruhusu na kumtia nguvu kupitia mchakato mzima kabla ya kujitolea. Hawataki yeye kufanya ahadi ya nusu ya dhamana na kisha anaenda ziara rasmi kwa shule nyingine ambazo Oregon anajaribu kumfanya afanye. Hiyo ndiyo iliyosababisha mipira ya kioo ya Oregon. Kama nilivyosema kama angepaswa kufanya leo itakuwa ni Oregon. Lakini linapokuja USC dhidi ya Oregon katika kuajiri, USC inafunga kama baadhi ya watoto wachanga na wanakupa kila mwaka wa fucking na kumaliza na bang kila mwaka wa fucking wewe idiot. Yona atakuwa sehemu ya bang hiyo. USC ina muda mwingi na itawageuza joto baada ya msimu na kufunga punda wake. Yeye ni Devon Williams wa mwaka huu. :))
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    We have the top two Nose Tackles in the West already. Getting the third would have been insane but was never likely to happen. Bandes and Ika both competed at the Opening and Bandes, not Ika, was the D-line MVP. Then you can compare the film of Paama and Ika who are about the same size and it's obvious Paama has quicker feet. We are in fantastic shape at the NT position when you combine this class and the 2018 class with Taki and Tuli. Best of luck to Ika at Bama except when he plays the Dawgs. Better he goes there than USC or Oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am big wright fan. I hope we get him.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If Alabama pays per pound then he will be an expensive recruit.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

With the Pulu news and Scrempos almost certainly selling the couch we need to lock up Stephon Wright asap.

With the Pulu news doesn't this mean that Scrempos is more likely to stay? Playing time should be easier to come by as Pulu was a regular in our D Line rotation. Scrempos has been seeing time at the end of games and he's looked OK in my opinion.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

With the Pulu news and Scrempos almost certainly selling the couch we need to lock up Stephon Wright asap.

With the Pulu news doesn't this mean that Scrempos is more likely to stay? Playing time should be easier to come by as Pulu was a regular in our D Line rotation. Scrempos has been seeing time at the end of games and he's looked OK in my opinion.

I thought Pulu hasn't seen the field all year?
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

He hadn't this year but played a lot last year.

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Because of his medical condition, I'm guessing he would have seen the field otherwise.