Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apu Ika, 2019 5* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I got my money on Tosh
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I got my money on Tosh

Is he related to Kaho?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

When she sits on the dick
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    He liked 5 different posts related to Kaho leaving UW and going to Bama. He gone.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    Domicillo said:

He liked 5 different posts related to Kaho leaving UW and going to Bama. He gone.

All aboard the Jacob Bandes train
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

Tosh never sleeps. God I miss that fucker
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

It's still early. LSU will have another mediocre year under Coach O, Urban is about to get his couch repossessed, and the Oregon hype train will derail once they are exposed. Essentially, he's going to Bama.

He's going to Bama, but it's not like he would be coming here if he wasn't going to Bama. Orgeron is a moron, but he can recruit. Oregon is filled with morons, but they also recruit. Urbs is not getting fired, and even if he was they're Ohio State and they'd hire someone who will lie in stead of saying "it's hard". Occasionally we're going to find legit players who buy in, but we're often going to lose recruiting battles for kids we want because we have a shitty sales pitch don't even try to sell the program and Coach Pete refuses to let his cool personality out of the sunken place because college football is super serious business.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    We were never getting every DL target we were going after ... in some ways this helps solidify who our actual targets are
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

We were never getting every DL target we were going after ... in some ways this helps solidify who our actual targets are

Normally I would think this is a doogish response, but at DL it's hard to disagree. Ika was always the least likely of the four DL we seem to still be after. Need to get two of the other three. Bandes seems likely, Tuitele seems like a good shot, Wright is hard to get a read on but still has Dawg eyes as his twatter cover, so whtgfuwin.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I have a feeling on Wright that he’s got the we’d like to have you but we need you to LIPO cars right now as he’s probably a step behind Tui and Bandes ...

If we were to tell Wright that we’ve got room for him I think he shuts it down pretty quickly
  • Options

A source tells 247Sports that four programs are separating themselves in that race heading into the season -- Alabama, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon.

Oregon, according to sources, has leapfrogged Pac-12 rival Washington as a trip option. Ika visited Eugene and Seattle back-to-back earlier this offseason and the Ducks have continued to prioritize the massive defensive tackle. The Huskies have been pushing to get Ika back on campus for their big recruiting weekend in December.

It's unfortunate, but unfortunately it didn't work out .
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    dnc said:

A source tells 247Sports that four programs are separating themselves in that race heading into the season -- Alabama, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon.

Oregon, according to sources, has leapfrogged Pac-12 rival Washington as a trip option. Ika visited Eugene and Seattle back-to-back earlier this offseason and the Ducks have continued to prioritize the massive defensive tackle. The Huskies have been pushing to get Ika back on campus for their big recruiting weekend in December.

It's unfortunate, but unfortunately it didn't work out .
    Thanks for the insight Kim!
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I like that Ruth thinks the SLC Tribune has inside sources and aren't just looking at who is 'warm' on his 247 page
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

"If that's true then the world just shifted on its axel. I have a hard time believing that right now based on what I know to be true about this kid. Does he have any quotes from Apu saying this? If not, then I'd take it with a grain.

For one thing, the Huskies haven't been "pushing to get him..Dec 15th", that visit date was locked in months ago and Apu told me -- Oregon is pushing to try to get him out of that visit date. I think Blair's source is an Oregon source. Sounds pretty non-sensical to me. Bottom line, Blair doesn't cover UW and has no clue what's going on with UW recruiting on the inside."

Rosy picture coming in from StrongRoofBallz
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Roof also claims he's taking a 2 day unofficial in September to go along with his official on December 15th which is when we'll have all the big fish in. I still think he's Bammers to lose, but if this is true it doesn't seem as dire as Angulo put it for the Huskies.
  • Options

"If that's true then the world just shifted on its axel. I have a hard time believing that right now based on what I know to be true about this kid. Does he have any quotes from Apu saying this? If not, then I'd take it with a grain.

For one thing, the Huskies haven't been "pushing to get him..Dec 15th", that visit date was locked in months ago and Apu told me -- Oregon is pushing to try to get him out of that visit date. I think Blair's source is an Oregon source. Sounds pretty non-sensical to me. Bottom line, Blair doesn't cover UW and has no clue what's going on with UW recruiting on the inside."

Rosy picture coming in from StrongRoofBallz
    Axis Roof

Axis