Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA

1242526272830»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Posts: 9,537
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I’m more confident on Johnny than Jalen and I’m pretty damn confident on Jalen
  • With how much shit Sr. has spewed, why would anybody think that Gee Jr. is more likely to commit than than Wilson or McMillan? Seems that bridge is burned and it's time to get over it. Closer proximity to UW campus does not mean fewer barriers to overcome. For instance, he's already committed to aOSU.
    DavidbackthepackKevininTacoma
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,952
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

With how much shit Sr. has spewed, why would anybody think that Gee Jr. is more likely to commit than than Wilson or McMillan? Seems that bridge is burned and it's time to get over it. Closer proximity to UW campus does not mean fewer barriers to overcome. For instance, he's already committed to aOSU.

I don't think he's more likely at this point. I think he would have been more likely had we offered him when we could/should have.
    Exactly.

And I think we are all pretty much on the same page regarding Johnny and Jalen.

We might be in a "good place" but one is more likely than both.

I am a little more pessimistic- I think 0 is also more likely than both.
    Neighbor2972backthepack
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Posts: 187
    250 Up Votes 100 Awesomes 100 Comments Photogenic
    I trust Petersen more than FremontTroll’s evaluation. Must be a good reason we aren’t offering him.
    CallMeBigErnbackthepackDavid
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 8,771
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Another example of a father that is too involved in his kids life

what does this guy do again (aside from Twitter)?
    He was a car detailer who became friends with Marcus Trufant and was invited to be on his radio show. The guy has mooched his way to the top.
    backthepackguntloveHillsboroDucktheknowledge
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,952
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

I trust Petersen more than FremontTroll’s evaluation. Must be a good reason we aren’t offering him.

There is a reason. Doesn't mean its a good one.
    HillsboroDuckbackthepackguntlove