Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

@dirtysouwfdawg Lol your entire argument is based on what they're rated on 247? Nothing about how they actually look on film compared to each other? I don't give a fuck what they're rated just like I didn't give fuck what Jeremiah Criddell and Sean Dollars were rated when UW passed on them and both were rated in the top 100. The people who do the ratings a total idiots and the West coast ratings are the least accurate than any other region in the nation. Either have an opinion of your own that's objective and reasonable based on what these players actually look like on film or shut the fuck up. This ain't doogman.

Sure I agree, WR recruiting needs to improve. But let's not pretend Josh Delgado and Mycah Pittman wouldn't be Dawgs if UW wanted them. They gambled in order to go after the big fish at WR this class and it might bite them in the ass. We'll have to wait and see when Ford's announces his decision.

Well I have a job and then when I get home I start my second job which involves 4 kids so it kinda limits the amount of TBS I get to do so there’s that... good on you for being able to find time in your moms basement to watch film of these kids.

My opinion is based on basic numbers and logic you dumb fuck. True that the west coast ratings are shit because no one cares about the left cost, we can agree there.

You have the opportunity to take something that’s the 15th best or something that’s the 100th best, even with massively flawed ratings, and you take 15th all day. I don’t need to watch film to tell me which one I want because if sawyer was even remotely close in talent level, HE WOULDVE ALREADY BEEN NOTICED.

JFC - if sawyer becomes a top tier guy it’s because our WR coach, whoever the fuck that might be (lubbick or new), still sucks.
    Four kids? gross. I'm sorry.

No you don't. If you're a coach you ignore stupid internet ratings done by idiots like Brandon Huffman and Barton Simmons completely and do your own evaluations.

In the time you've spent posting in this thread you could have stopped, watched both highlight films, and made an objective evaluation between the two. Don't make excuses. Either watch the film or shut the fuck up.
    Alright cock sucker, watched gee’d up and wanted to barf due to the bs music BUT how the fuck can you even compare the two? You can’t even tell what the hell is going on with Sawyers film as it’s shot from a drone a thousand feet above the stadium.

I played your silly game and just proved myself right.

Unless you have some amazing zoom technology it’s time for you to shut the fuck up.

Gee is a play maker. Sawyer would be a solid 3rd WR commit. Not a top tier option as we’ve already offered our top tier options.

Done with you on this one.
    Don't project your sexual fantasies onto me just because your wife's pussy is all blown out and roast beefy because she's popped out a bunch of kids like poptarts. I'm sure you've graduated to sticking it in her butt by now because it's tighter. Never tried it myself, but I don't think a woman's butthole is any different than a man's butthole. A butthole is a butthole. Think about that the next time you're banging your wife or feel the need to throw out homophobic slurs. 876 posts in and you're still not fully dialed into this board. You take shit too personal. Dawgman might be more your style. You should go back there and stay there.

Clearly you're biased in favor of star rankings done by that fat retard Brandon Huffman and won't provide any substantive opinions about the talent UW is recruiting or be able to objectively compare the talent and abilities of recruits so there's really no point in conversing with you. Duly noted. I'm done as well. Happy New Year! :)

This might be the worst message board post in internet history.
    :D
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @Swaye i know its thursday, but i might be time for a friday for stangballz for being fucking retard and @dirtysouwfdawg because he is fucking too stupid for engaging strongballz.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@dirtysouwfdawg Lol your entire argument is based on what they're rated on 247? Nothing about how they actually look on film compared to each other? I don't give a fuck what they're rated just like I didn't give fuck what Jeremiah Criddell and Sean Dollars were rated when UW passed on them and both were rated in the top 100. The people who do the ratings a total idiots and the West coast ratings are the least accurate than any other region in the nation. Either have an opinion of your own that's objective and reasonable based on what these players actually look like on film or shut the fuck up. This ain't doogman.

Sure I agree, WR recruiting needs to improve. But let's not pretend Josh Delgado and Mycah Pittman wouldn't be Dawgs if UW wanted them. They gambled in order to go after the big fish at WR this class and it might bite them in the ass. We'll have to wait and see when Ford's announces his decision.

Well I have a job and then when I get home I start my second job which involves 4 kids so it kinda limits the amount of TBS I get to do so there’s that... good on you for being able to find time in your moms basement to watch film of these kids.

My opinion is based on basic numbers and logic you dumb fuck. True that the west coast ratings are shit because no one cares about the left cost, we can agree there.

You have the opportunity to take something that’s the 15th best or something that’s the 100th best, even with massively flawed ratings, and you take 15th all day. I don’t need to watch film to tell me which one I want because if sawyer was even remotely close in talent level, HE WOULDVE ALREADY BEEN NOTICED.

JFC - if sawyer becomes a top tier guy it’s because our WR coach, whoever the fuck that might be (lubbick or new), still sucks.

No you don't. If you're a coach you ignore stupid internet ratings done by idiots like Brandon Huffman and Barton Simmons completely and do your own evaluations.

In the time you've spent posting in this thread you could have stopped, watched both highlight films, and made an objective evaluation between the two. Don't make excuses. Either watch the film or shut the fuck up.
    Alright cock sucker, watched gee’d up and wanted to barf due to the bs music BUT how the fuck can you even compare the two? You can’t even tell what the hell is going on with Sawyers film as it’s shot from a drone a thousand feet above the stadium.

Unless you have some amazing zoom technology it’s time for you to shut the fuck up.

Gee is a play maker. Sawyer would be a solid 3rd WR commit. Not a top tier option as we’ve already offered our top tier options.

Don't project your sexual fantasies onto me just because your wife's pussy is all blown out and roast beefy because she's popped out a bunch of kids like poptarts. I'm sure you've graduated to sticking it in her butt by now because it's tighter. Never tried it myself, but I don't think a woman's butthole is any different than a man's butthole. A butthole is a butthole. Think about that the next time you're banging your wife or feel the need to throw out homophobic slurs. 876 posts in and you're still not fully dialed into this board. You take shit too personal. Dawgman might be more your style. You should go back there and stay there.

Clearly you're biased in favor of star rankings done by that fat retard Brandon Huffman and won't provide any substantive opinions about the talent UW is recruiting or be able to objectively compare the talent and abilities of recruits so there's really no point in conversing with you. Duly noted. I'm done as well. Happy New Year! :)

How can a guy disparage the 2-hole so brazenly?

"Never tried it myself" Nuff said on that.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

He's had worse. Believe it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Swaye i know its thursday, but i might be time for a friday for stangballz for being fucking retard and @dirtysouwfdawg because he is fucking too stupid for engaging strongballz.

I’m sorry... but again, he started it. I forgot that logic doesn’t resonate with a re-tard.
    Swaye said:

Pedantic

I upvoted this without knowing what it means.
    Guilty as well. I like you redman
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Swaye said:

Pedantic

The funny thing about 'pedantic', is that using it is itself somewhat pedantic.

Let's just say, we? don't need that word on the rez @Swaye .
    Pedantic post IMO
    Yes. I agree.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Pedantic

The funny thing about 'pedantic', is that using it is itself somewhat pedantic.

Let's just say, we? don't need that word on the rez @Swaye .
    Pedantic post IMO
    maybe prison style beta?