Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The "Ex Duck" who hates the duck fans....

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Will the real "ex duck" please stand up? I know he's here somewhere......

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2013

You try way too hard man. We don't give a fuck about Quook drama. We are too filled up with our own bull shit program that is going nowhere.

lol. This has to be the effort of a troll, and I know of no other fanbase that is so clever to have pulled this off. It has to be you guys. It's a compliment to your collective genius. Don't tell me you guys don't give a shit, you're on UCLA boards causing mischief. Very clever.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Was probably MattRamsey aka Moneyshot or whatever he calls himself now. Pretends to be a dawg but he's just a beaver stirring shit up

Nothing to do with this fanbase
    edited October 2013

Was probably MattRamsey aka Moneyshot or whatever he calls himself now. Pretends to be a dawg but he's just a beaver stirring shit up

Nothing to do with this fanbase

A beaver pretending to be a dawg? This is getting complicated. I don't think the beavs are that clever, but they are the only other fanbase that would have the motivation to do something like this. Right before Stanford too.
  • If it was anyone in here you would have seen the post bragging about it. One thing about the trolls in here they like their credit on their trolling.

If it was anyone in here you would have seen the post bragging about it. One thing about the trolls in here they like their credit on their trolling.

Yeah, but if it's a top notch troll they'll wait it out until they get maximum exposure. This article even made it to the SECrant. Some of the pranks boasted about in here were top level. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was one of your own.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

If it was anyone in here you would have seen the post bragging about it. One thing about the trolls in here they like their credit on their trolling.

Nothing wrong with wanting to beat your chest, right?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Who gives a shit what Andy McIntyre a walk on DE thinks? The whole article is shit, and a non story, but quooks must be eating it up. Who cares that some fans got upset at Mariota for overthrowing a WR and some were upset with the play calling? I don't see what is so bad about that. If fans can't get yell, get upset, and criticize than there is no point to watch a fucking game unless you are there for the school camaraderie and to hear the fight song like dogmeister and the other pussies on doogman.

Yea if anything to me this player in the article sounded like a huge pussy who probably never saw the field and was always in the dog house with the coaches for being lazy. Shit he may have been looking for a way to bad mouth Oregon (as in this is a made up story and he never went to the game).

Probably just some quook troll trying to make Oregon look bad.