Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to our feathered friends

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Baseman said:

You're such a worthless, nondescript, unranked shitposter, you wouldn't make the roadkill list if you lit yourself on fire live during a podcast.

4 consecutive adjectives. Got someone’s attention.
    I think it's 3 adjectives. Shitposter is a noun.
    Actually it should be shit poaster which would make shit a noun.
    Disagree. I think shit would be an adjective and poaster a noun.
    most UW fans are delusional arrogant idiots. sums up HH IMO
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

This is all well and good, but it takes like two Top 10 classes and a year or two of development and you're punching at the top of this shit conference. It's not like this is the SEC.

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.
    Phil Knight didn't spend all that money to go 7-5. We would have kept Bellotti and done better than that.
    If that were true, Taggart wouldn't have been hired.

Oregon is the attention whore version of VA Tech or K State. They became good in the 90s, there were a few top 10 years, but they aren't a blue blood and won't be any time soon.
    Neither is UW or any other Pac-12 team outside of USC. There are like nine black families outside of Los Angeles county on the entire western seaboard.

Gwinnette County in Georgia produces more D-1 talent on it's own than every Pac-12 state that isn't California. One county. It's a red state. The counties are tiny.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2017

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

This is all well and good, but it takes like two Top 10 classes and a year or two of development and you're punching at the top of this shit conference. It's not like this is the SEC.

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.
    Phil Knight didn't spend all that money to go 7-5. We would have kept Bellotti and done better than that.

Oregon is the attention whore version of VA Tech or K State. They became good in the 90s, there were a few top 10 years, but they aren't a blue blood and won't be any time soon.
    Lol!!!!! And what? You think W is blue blood? Don't forget that if history had played out slightly differently the current UW head coach whose cock you like in your mouth so much could be coaching at Oregon. Maybe it wasn't such a miss by the Ducks.

THESE are the Washington fans I know and love.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2017
    ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.

Probably true, although I think Oklahoma State is a way better comparison than either of those two. Even so, UW Fans think that they're a blue blood? LOL.
    Who the fuck ever said Oregon is a “blue blood” and what’s the point of that statement?

Neither is Washington, so where does that leave us?

Might as well not even play the games?

I’d also argue Oklahoma State is closer to Washington than Oregon as they too dreamed up a new national championship that nobody else cares about for themselves just last year.

• Options

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.

Probably true, although I think Oklahoma State is a way better comparison than either of those two. Even so, UW Fans think that they're a blue blood? LOL.
    Who the fuck ever said Oregon is a “blue blood” and what’s the point of that statement?

I’d also argue Oklahoma State is closer to Washington than Oregon as they too dreamed up a new national championship that nobody else cares about for themselves just last year.

Finally a decent poast out of you. Fuck off again now.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.

Finally a decent poast out of you. Fuck off again now.
    Who the fuck is this idiot?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Who the fuck am I? I'm the guy who isn't the dumb fuck who pulled this out of his ass and smeared it on the glass:

Some observations. It looks like Washington has trouble with Big, stout defenses who line up and punch them in the mouth. It’s a trend we’re seeing begin to gain a lot of steam.

Secondly, they say defense wins championships. Well in the last few weeks I’ve seen the #1 defense in the country lose twice. So enough with that tired old lives tale.

That's who I am. You're a duck. You wouldn't know anything about defense or championships.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    shitposter isn't an adjective

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.

Nobody would ever believe UO won a championship in football, so fuck off, faggot. Why don't you go dream up a story about having a cock and balls?
  • Options

Who the fuck am I? I'm the guy who isn't the dumb fuck who pulled this out of his ass and smeared it on the glass:

Some observations. It looks like Washington has trouble with Big, stout defenses who line up and punch them in the mouth. It’s a trend we’re seeing begin to gain a lot of steam.

Secondly, they say defense wins championships. Well in the last few weeks I’ve seen the #1 defense in the country lose twice. So enough with that tired old lives tale.

That's who I am. You're a duck. You wouldn't know anything about defense or championships.

Geez, you sound like you’re really upset.

• Options
    dflea said:

shitposter isn't an adjective

ntxduck said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Oregon = done

7-5 forever.

Nobody would ever believe UO won a championship in football, so fuck off, faggot. Why don't you go dream up a story about having a cock and balls?
    As if anyone outside of the NW knows that Washington tied with Miami, once 25 years ago.

The entire college football world has spent the last two years trying to keep you out of the playoffs, blueblood.