Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cody Pickett vs Jake Browning

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Cody was on shitty undisciplined teams. On this team he would be nails. Browning sucks at many things, but the two biggest are arm strength and mental/physical toughness. Cody had those things, in spades, and was a pretty smart QB to boot. Additionally, he didn't look like a retarded giraffe when running.

We would win big with him under center, even with our down syndrome receiving corps.

If you still disagree with me, I will now attempt to hypnotize you.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Cody was on shitty undisciplined teams. On this team he would be nails. Browning sucks at many things, but the two biggest are arm strength and mental/physical toughness. Cody had those things, in spades, and was a pretty smart QB to boot. Additionally, he didn't look like a retarded giraffe when running.

We would win big with him under center, even with our down syndrome receiving corps.

Chinned for retarded giraffe. Would have been chinned for the Asian cooze anyway.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Swaye said:

Chinned for retarded giraffe. Would have been chinned for the Asian cooze anyway.
    I am really into asians right now. And by in, I mean IN.

@meek