Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He raved pretty hard about UW in the post-visit interview. Says we're at the top of his list.

Are we talking 10/10 or 15/10?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dante Pettis has helped us with Kyle Ford and now this kid as well. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought gonorrhea was the gift that keeps on giving or is it crabs...? @Swaye Help me out with this one please.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Dante Pettis has helped us with Kyle Ford and now this kid as well. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought gonorrhea was the gift that keeps on giving or is it crabs...? @Swaye Help me out with this one please.
    Herpes
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bandes is working on recruits for us. That post on the AMA went *poof*
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

clap
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RealRhino said:

I will never understand this USC stuff. "Oh, I play for Mater Dei, guess I'll just go to USC then." Do they not, you know, talk to the other guys who have gone there or played their position there? In the last 10 years USC has signed something like 14 Guards that were 4-star or higher. Know how many were drafted in the NFL? Z-E-R-O. Does that not tell you something?

Going to USC if you are an OG is like choosing to hang out and fuck around with your friends from high school instead of growing the fuck up and starting your life.

They are kids. It turns out peer pressure is real.

If you go to Mater Dei, going to UW is like saying 'oh, I'm going to move to the South of France'. Sure, objectively it is almost certainly better than living in an overpriced shitty home in Renton, but people don't do it because everything they know is around them.

It turns out that shit is important.

That said - 81% we will get Murao. And Hatchett. MM will be an elite C.
    I get it, I'm just saying I don't get it. Besides, aren't these kids raised on that Disney-Pixar shit about finding your own path and listening to your own heart like Mulan or some shit? Telling your dumb friends and your traditionalist parents to fuck off while you forge your own true path following your Husky spirit guide?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

RealRhino said:

I will never understand this USC stuff. "Oh, I play for Mater Dei, guess I'll just go to USC then." Do they not, you know, talk to the other guys who have gone there or played their position there? In the last 10 years USC has signed something like 14 Guards that were 4-star or higher. Know how many were drafted in the NFL? Z-E-R-O. Does that not tell you something?

Going to USC if you are an OG is like choosing to hang out and fuck around with your friends from high school instead of growing the fuck up and starting your life.

They are kids. It turns out peer pressure is real.

If you go to Mater Dei, going to UW is like saying 'oh, I'm going to move to the South of France'. Sure, objectively it is almost certainly better than living in an overpriced shitty home in Renton, but people don't do it because everything they know is around them.

It turns out that shit is important.

That said - 81% we will get Murao. And Hatchett. MM will be an elite C.
    I get it, I'm just saying I don't get it. Besides, aren't these kids raised on that Disney-Pixar shit about finding your own path and listening to your own heart like Mulan or some shit? Telling your dumb friends and your traditionalist parents to fuck off while you forge your own true path following your Husky spirit guide?
    This.

Spirit horse?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Herpes
    Don't ask how he knows this. I'm involved.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Herpes
    On behalf of @UW_Doog_Bot hurtful
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Herpes
    Things happened before our love blossomed.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Herpes
    Or other things blossomed...
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Herpes
    Or other things blossomed...
    Ykw
  • Options
    With Tosh gone, curious if alebamer will be very active on the west