Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pit Classics - PHX Shitstorm Report ('09)

tequilla level poast here but thought id bring it up

tl;dr - 'holt can choke on a dick' me to lincoln kennedy after the game

friday - spend the day "working from home" which entailed drinking makers at 9am, i get to PHX at 9pm, meet up with boly, his friends, we're staying at a friend from college's place somewhere in phoenix. we head to a sports bar, i eat for the first time, in my hand i have a 32 oz mug, i like the mug and its still halfway full of beer but we're leaving, i elect to take the mug with me, someone says "you cant take that" i say "posession is 9/10 of the law" i take the mug. we go to another bar, in south bend i believe we all recited the "im a man, im 40" clip over and over again, this weekend it was dan hawkins "its division 1 football brother" beers are $2 and they come in a bottle at this bar (which i really liked) but a couple of the bottles get broken so they quit serving us bottles, so we drink whiskey. next door is a 24 hour mexican drive-thru, i dont have a car but we're hungry anyways so we walk through the drive through, we go home, i kept offering to drive but nobody would let me drive, car doesnt make it fully into the driveway, nobody cares, i eat, i pass out with the lights on and one shoe on.

saturday - wife (she's down there with her sister and mom, completely unrelated trip) calls and says her her mom, and her sister want to go hiking, i say come get me, we go hiking, im sweating profusely, wife says "wow, you smell like whiskey," i say "i like it," i get back home at 10am, we have drinks and head to a sports bar to finish watching the tosu/purdue (one of boly's friends is a tosu fan) and the neb/TTU (another is a NEB fan) games, we have roadies in teh car, its hot as balls, we get to the bar, its nice, its open air with cheap drinks, we watch 5 different games enjoying $2 beverages and burritos, i feel good, i like uw's chances, not a care in the world, we walk to the stadium to tailgate, we drink we play cornhole, boly and i win our matchup, things are lookin up, i put two beers in my pocket and we walk into to the stadium, we're walking past where the visiting team runs out, the gates open, i see jake locker, i tell my group "im gonna go touch him" a police officer says get back, i ignore him, he grabs my wrist, i pull away and get right in his face and yell "get your fucking hands off me motherfucker!" my group goes dead quiet, everyone around us goes dead quiet, players are staring, i dont get to touch locker, he says "i can tell you been drinking but when i say get back its for your own safety" i remember the two beers in my pocket and wonder why he hasnt noticed them, i think i might get tazed, i dont, he lets me go, people all around me say the cop was in the wrong i have no idea why this is, we walk to an open area of seating and sit down, uw scores on their first posession, i need a drink, i walk to the concession stand and ask "how much for the plastic cup?" they say $4, what would you like in it? i say "nothing" they say "what do you mean?" i say "here's $4" and take the cup, go to fill the cup but notice i have one can of coors light and one bud light, i mix them, they're delicious, i sit back down, pound the beer as ASU scores to tie the game, i get boly's flask, i drink it all, its halftime and i want to try to get on the field, i spend all of halftime standing by the field entrance, ushers tell me to leave i ask "why?" because this is where the team runs out "i say oh" i see nick holt, i run up to him pat him on the back and tell him to kick some ass, he says ok, he isnt very tall, i call my mom (no idea why) to tell her this, she says "are you drunk?" i hang up, 2nd half starts and i feel good, fast forward to the end of the game and im pissed, asu scores the touchdown, i throw my hat, i somehow find my hat later, as soon as the locker pass is int'ed, i run for the player gate, i jump halfway up the fence and start screaming at holt, the players, and the athletic director. friend's nebraska friend had a total meltdown after the neb/ttu game, he says to me "yours was a hell of a lot better than mine."

after the game - we head to the parking lot and im still screaming "$700k for that piece of shit" asu fans arent sure whats going on, my friends are laughing, we're walking out and boly says, "holy shit, its lincoln kennedy" i yell "hey link!" he turns i walk up "can you fucking believe that? fuck holt, he can choke on a dick, amirite?" he laughs, says its a rookie mistake he tells me he sells insurance, nobody has a camera, we walk back to the tailgate, have some more drinks, i end up throwing a bottle, everyone takes a step back or leaves, somehow we end up at a bar on mill, there are two lines, one for vip one for regulars, there's nobody in the vip so i walk up to that bouncer says "im not letting you in" i go "why the fuck not?" "youre drunk" "the hell i am" my friends start to pull me back, more bouncers show up "gimme a fuckin breathalizer if you think im drunk" they dont, we leave, head to another bar, i have a beer in my hand, i say fuck holt and throw it to the ground for some reason i also say "i dont give a shit about the carolina job," things are really hazy at this point, my friends decide to leave, we head to a fatburger, they let us in there, we eat cheeseburgers and i wake up the next day on a fully deflated air mattress at my friends house.

sunday - i get up, i head to the airport, i cant drink enough water, i drink jack on the plane and pass out.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2017
    Wow that's a very good description of a weekend of drinking.

"I mix them. Theyre delicious"

That game was a couple days before i turned 21