Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Ducks Bruins game thread

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Nick Aliotti's silence about that garbage touchdown by Oregon speaks volumes.
  • Just speaks volumes to how good Oregon is that they don't need Lyela or even black mamba. They have done in the past, if someone goes down it doesn't fucking matter as the next guy is ready to go.

Just speaks volumes to how good Oregon is that they don't need Lyela or even black mamba. They have done in the past, if someone goes down it doesn't fucking matter as the next guy is ready to go.

It's like OL matters a lot more than RB/WR or something...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Just speaks volumes to how good Oregon is that they don't need Lyela or even black mamba. They have done in the past, if someone goes down it doesn't fucking matter as the next guy is ready to go.

It's like coaching matters a lot more than RB/WR or something...
    also true
  • Sign of a good OL/coaching is when guys go down and you don't even notice a difference.

It was like UW during their last Rose Bowl team. All the RB's and WR's were basically the same. It didn't matter because of Tui, Rick's coaching(fuck all the Lambo fans) and that experienced/talented OL.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

This is a guaranteed plunger. Oregon will blow it open in the third quarter, if not before then.

As big of a Mora homer as I am I can recognize that they are a year away.

They aren't ready for Oregon this year.
    If you pull in monster recruiting classes like Mora, you deserve time to show what you can do. They should continue to get better.

Doogs always say to me "how come you are willing to give Mora a year away tag but not Sark?".

The difference is recruiting. Despite what Hugh MillenFS says, Mora is building the program the right way while Sark isn't.

Also next year is year three for Mora. I typically don't judge a coach until year three.
    This is year 6 of UCLA have Race's two favorite coaches, back to back. How the fuck can they not be ready now?
    Your_Mom said:

This is a guaranteed plunger. Oregon will blow it open in the third quarter, if not before then.

If you pull in monster recruiting classes like Mora, you deserve time to show what you can do. They should continue to get better.

Doogs always say to me "how come you are willing to give Mora a year away tag but not Sark?".

The difference is recruiting. Despite what Hugh MillenFS says, Mora is building the program the right way while Sark isn't.

Also next year is year three for Mora. I typically don't judge a coach until year three.
    This is year 6 of UCLA have Race's two favorite coaches, back to back. How the fuck can they not be ready now?
    NYBE, IMALOSER.
  • Your_Mom said:

Both coaches are better than Sark though.
    Maybe IMALOSER has had better efforts, dunno, don't really follow his posts.

But my post is valid and can't be refuted.

Rick + Mora in year six SHOULD be a fucking powerhouse. Odd that they aren't.
  • Your_Mom said:

Maybe I've had better efforts
    But my post is full of shit and cant easily be refuted.

Ty + Sark in year nine should be a fucking powerhouse. Odd that they aren't.

Fixed for accuracy.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230

Do you have any blick friends? That's the only way we can tell for sure.

Hundley is awful at the Read Option. And no, I'm not a racist.

Your_Mom said:

Maybe IMALOSER has had better efforts, dunno, don't really follow his posts.

But my post is valid and can't be refuted.

Rick + Mora in year six SHOULD be a fucking powerhouse. Odd that they aren't.

Rick failed and UCLA rightfully fired him after four years.

Mora is 14-7 midway through his second year in Pac-12 play and still in control of winning his division for the second year in a row.

IMALOSER actually did have better efforts than your efforts, IMALOSER.

Your_Mom said:

Serious pressing.
    Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

Serious pressing.
    Great dead giveaway as always, IMALOSER.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    IMALOSER is reaching IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Your_Mom has made it obvious he is IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

Helfrich a little out of sorts there on that 4th down. Would have been a total panic move to go for it and he thought about it.

I think Chip would have gone for it to make a statement. I was surprised he punted.
    Chip would have and Chip earned the right to. Until a coach is proven I see it as a coach pissing his pants.
    I'm a few beers down, but you're saying that a coach going for it in that sitch(I like to say that) means he's pissing his pants, as opposed to punting is winning?
    Ignore the facts. Your savior can't win in the Pac 12 North, even is year 6.
  • Your_Mom said:

Mora is in year two. We are all about the facts. You are the one who blatantly makes up facts like saying Sark was 9-4 last year when he was 7-4.
    Your_Mom said:

Under the current alignment, UCLA will NEVER win the Pac-12 North.

Hope this helps.