Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This bored told me

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,484 Swaye's Wigwam
Miller sucked.

There is a correlation between being really into recruiting and not knowing shit about actual football

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Always thought highly of Miller. Excited for his continued progression as a corner.

As for Pounds, I viewed him as a JAG, but that is the kind of catch to provide a serious confidence boost and the coaches like him. Does he take a leap in production?

Losing Coleman meant more carries for Gaskin, knowing that would translate in an ass kicking. 202 yards later Gaskin delivers. He is the engine of this team. Hey J Smith, feel free to continue feeding him.

Pleasant, what a "pleasant" surprise and Salvon will have some huge plays down the stretch.

Victor off the edge is what we have been waiting for. When he blew up Montez it's the only play they didn't replay on the crappy big screen of Folsom.

That was a very satisfying road win to say the least.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017
    This bored told me you are a faggot.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Miller sucked.

There is a correlation between being really into recruiting and not knowing shit about actual football

Who?

Everyone knew Miller would be good this year. He was already good last year.

People really into recruiting also knew about Murphy and Rapp before you but that's not saying much.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Always thought highly of Miller. Excited for his continued progression as a corner.

As for Pounds, I viewed him as a JAG, but that is the kind of catch to provide a serious confidence boost and the coaches like him. Does he take a leap in production?

Losing Coleman meant more carries for Gaskin, knowing that would translate in an ass kicking. 202 yards later Gaskin delivers. He is the engine of this team. Hey J Smith, feel free to continue feeding him.

Pleasant, what a "pleasant" surprise and Salvon will have some huge plays down the stretch.

Victor off the edge is what we have been waiting for. When he blew up Montez it's the only play they didn't replay on the crappy big screen of Folsom.

That was a very satisfying road win to say the least.

Mostly a decent poast but then you couldn't resist.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    I was a skeptic. I watched him get torched by Browning in the CA DI state championship game. Folsom vs Oceanside
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    AEB said:

I was a skeptic. I watched him get torched by Browning in the CA DI state championship game. Folsom vs Oceanside

Oh if PGOS is making an I told you so post from 3 years ago rather than last year then I feel compelled to point out Miller was full of potential but far from a finished product in high school. He has added over 20 lbs which is a heckuva lot on that skinny frame. Also, IIRC he didn't even start on his high school team until his senior season so he was under the radar without even much tape to evaluate.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,484 Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Oh if PGOS is making an I told you so post from 3 years ago rather than last year then I feel compelled to point out Miller was full of potential but far from a finished product in high school. He has added over 20 lbs which is a heckuva lot on that skinny frame. Also, IIRC he didn't even start on his high school team until his senior season so he was under the radar without even much tape to evaluate.
    Im referring to the enlightened posters who said Miller sucked after the Rutgers and Montana games.