Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Saban's wife

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
Seen shopping in Austin. Power play!

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Hopefully Stephanie Sarkisian will soon be seen shopping in Beverly Hills and Shannon Mora at Bellevue Square.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Trophy wifes go shopping all over don't you know. Like meeting up with best girlfriends for a week of shopping and shows in New York City. They got no time for football.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Do I say loogs? long hoogs? What would the Texas equivalent be?
  • DonLosDonLos Member Posts: 17
    I read a story about her shortly after Saban took the Alabama job. She was in the grocery store wearing a track suit or yoga ensable. Another shopper told that at Alabama, they expect a little more from the coach's wife in public.

The contrast in fan base expectations couldn't be starker. Alabama fans demand attention to detail and results from game day, to the practice field, to offseason preparation, all the way down the a demand for excellence in the wardrobe the coach's wife uses to buy a can of peaches.

Our fanbase sees progress with a staff that completly ignores special teams. Though it could be possible that their priorities are confused. Maybe Sark finally has Stephanie wearing the right clothes to shop in and next year he'll focus on the football team.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Is she a milf?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Is she a milf?

Horrific looking bitch.

Now, his daughter? I'd two hole the shit out of it...

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Damn, had to google Kristen Saban, turns out that bitch could probably be a cage fighter! She beat the shit out of another sorority girl and almost caused life threatening level of bitch slap.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Swaye said:

Is she a milf?

Horrific looking bitch.

That picture isn't of his daughter, tragic I know. If she was that hot then it would be much more publically known.

Saban's wife is just their to potray him as a family man. You with 3 NC's in 4 years he is banging hawt co eds non stop in their shitpit.

Swaye said:

Is she a milf?

Horrific looking bitch.

That picture isn't of his daughter, tragic I know. If she was that hot then it would be much more publically known.

Saban's wife is just their to potray him as a family man. You with 3 NC's in 4 years he is banging hawt co eds non stop in their shitpit.
    Are you sure? The googlebots gave me that picture when I looked up Kristen Saban. Here's the other one it gave me.

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    Swaye said:

Are you sure? The googlebots gave me that picture when I looked up Kristen Saban. Here's the other one it gave me.

First girl is apparently Melissa Debling: Link

giggity
    Well, I guess I want to bang Melissa Debling and her huge tits then. But I would still say it was Nick Sabans daughter for the street cred and all.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Damn, had to google Kristen Saban, turns out that bitch could probably be a cage fighter! She beat the shit out of another sorority girl and almost caused life threatening level of bitch slap.

TUFF Croatian genes
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Two parent family.
    Please to be waiting until she is living of the public or in prison before judging.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    uw2010 said:

Swaye said:

First girl is apparently Melissa Debling: Link

giggity
    PIIHTH

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,131 Founders Club

TUFF Croatian genes
    Croatian Sensation?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    This thread delivers.